Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Mayweather vs Cotto Predicton (1st post)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
    I'd tap that lol.

Problem is she doesn't have an opinion of her own. From the things she says in the video you can tell that she has just taken bits and pieces from what she read on forums and articles.

Why would Cotto have to KO Mayweather to beat him? This is one argument I have seen made numerous times and it's stupid. If Cotto can pressure and land some good power punches each round I can see him winning on points (unless there is a fix already in place for a close fight) He will be in better shape in this fight than any other I believe, based on what I have seen.

Yes, it is more likely Mayweather would win a decision. But that doesn't mean Cotto could not do it. Cotto is good against boxers, you have to remember that. He struggles more with punchers and guys coming at him (Pac, Margo).

To me it just seems like you are supporting Mayweather because he is a black fighter, which is fine. But don't try to make a video saying that it is unbiased when it defines bias.

Princess, my advice to you would be to watch more fight tapes and do less reading of others opinions. All of the video discusses what Mayweather can do but almost nothing of what Cotto can do to disrupt Mayweather.

I think that Cotto will give Mayweather hell. He will truly test what Mayweather has inside of him. If I was betting on this fight I would say Mayweather UD, but I just have a weird feeling that Cotto can do it. Why? He boxes well enough to keep competitive in that regard. He will be pressuring Mayweather, pushing him and getting inside and to the ropes. He has enough power and accuracy/timing to land shots that someone wild like Ortiz didn't have the patience/mental fortitude to do.

I am a fan of both of these fighters and respect them in the ring greatly. Floyd has had a long rein, it's time for the boxing world to be shaken up.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COTTO, fight your heart out, be dirty, take Mayewather out of his fight.

I stated in the video that I am not an expert on boxing, however I am not someone who just reads articles or reads what other people post I happen to actually watch most of the fights. I have an opinion and I stated that in the video. I am not a Mayweather fan because he' black, that is stupid. That's like saying I'm an Obama fan because he's black, I am a fan because I see true talent. I am a Canelo Alvarez fan he isn't black, I am a Manny Pacquaio Fan he isn't black, I am also a Miguel Cotto fan but he is fighting Mayweather so therefore I am going for Mayweather. AND my first time on boxing scene was yesterday I don't read others post, the first time I read a post was yesterday, my video was record before then. So what I am saying is I made that video on what I have seen not what I read. If you don't like the fact that I didn't mention more about Cotto then I can understand that, Bud don't say I read articles and comments or what have you because then your statement wouldn't be factual. And if I remember correctly I did mention Mayweather would have to be the aggressor, like he was in the Gatti fight, I stated that. I stated that 4:33 in the video so I did say that. But Thanks for watching the video, and not being as mean as you could have been, I did say enlighten me, just didn't think I was going to get a comment of someone insulting my intelligence lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DietyNubian View Post
      not too bad.....good prediction actually
      Thanks, glad you think so

Comment

Originally posted by javielo View Post
        I think you are the only person that I can listen saying that Cotto will lose and I dont get mad you are a sweet girl thanks for the video
        Thanks a lot

Comment

Boss Lady got some competition up in this *****!!!

But forreal tho, I liked your prediction on the fight. Pretty on point.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
            Boss Lady got some competition up in this *****!!!

But forreal tho, I liked your prediction on the fight. Pretty on point.
            There is no competition, this girl actually talks about boxing. I have yet to see that from the other chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              There is no competition, this girl actually talks about boxing. I have yet to see that from the other chick.
              The only thing I've seen her say about boxing is that she likes Yuriorkis Gamboa...

(or was that reeds woman?)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                The only thing I've seen her say about boxing is that she likes Yuriorkis Gamboa...

(or was that reeds woman?)

that's sad

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
                  hey, check your pm
                  Sorry, already full

Comment

HAhaha if this fight goes to decision, Cotto has even less chance of beating Mayweather. Cotto isn't pressure fighter anymore, you Cotto fans need to stop living in the past.

Cotto's only chance is to land something that hurts Mayweather and he finishes him. In that this chick is 100% right. The more Cotto pressures, the more comfortable Mayweather is, let's remember, he's a COUNTER PUNCHER.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      HAhaha if this fight goes to decision, Cotto has even less chance of beating Mayweather. Cotto isn't pressure fighter anymore, you Cotto fans need to stop living in the past.

Cotto's only chance is to land something that hurts Mayweather and he finishes him. In that this chick is 100% right. The more Cotto pressures, the more comfortable Mayweather is, let's remember, he's a COUNTER PUNCHER.

Well said you seem to be the only person who understands this

Comment

Working...
                      X