Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Mayweather vs Cotto Predicton (1st post)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Cotto will win convincingly but will get robbed by the judges just like the Castillo, Judah and oscar fight
    I'll bump this post after Cotto gets ko'd just for the lulz.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
      Nice prediction , i think Floyd will knock him out tho.
      Btw , you > Boss Lady
      Here we go!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd tap that lol.

Problem is she doesn't have an opinion of her own. From the things she says in the video you can tell that she has just taken bits and pieces from what she read on forums and articles.

Why would Cotto have to KO Mayweather to beat him? This is one argument I have seen made numerous times and it's stupid. If Cotto can pressure and land some good power punches each round I can see him winning on points (unless there is a fix already in place for a close fight) He will be in better shape in this fight than any other I believe, based on what I have seen.

Yes, it is more likely Mayweather would win a decision. But that doesn't mean Cotto could not do it. Cotto is good against boxers, you have to remember that. He struggles more with punchers and guys coming at him (Pac, Margo).

To me it just seems like you are supporting Mayweather because he is a black fighter, which is fine. But don't try to make a video saying that it is unbiased when it defines bias.

Princess, my advice to you would be to watch more fight tapes and do less reading of others opinions. All of the video discusses what Mayweather can do but almost nothing of what Cotto can do to disrupt Mayweather.

I think that Cotto will give Mayweather hell. He will truly test what Mayweather has inside of him. If I was betting on this fight I would say Mayweather UD, but I just have a weird feeling that Cotto can do it. Why? He boxes well enough to keep competitive in that regard. He will be pressuring Mayweather, pushing him and getting inside and to the ropes. He has enough power and accuracy/timing to land shots that someone wild like Ortiz didn't have the patience/mental fortitude to do.

I am a fan of both of these fighters and respect them in the ring greatly. Floyd has had a long rein, it's time for the boxing world to be shaken up.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COTTO, fight your heart out, be dirty, take Mayewather out of his fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
          I'd tap that lol.

Problem is she doesn't have an opinion of her own. From the things she says in the video you can tell that she has just taken bits and pieces from what she read on forums and articles.

Why would Cotto have to KO Mayweather to beat him? This is one argument I have seen made numerous times and it's stupid. If Cotto can pressure and land some good power punches each round I can see him winning on points (unless there is a fix already in place for a close fight) He will be in better shape in this fight than any other I believe, based on what I have seen.

Yes, it is more likely Mayweather would win a decision. But that doesn't mean Cotto could not do it. Cotto is good against boxers, you have to remember that. He struggles more with punchers and guys coming at him (Pac, Margo).

To me it just seems like you are supporting Mayweather because he is a black fighter, which is fine. But don't try to make a video saying that it is unbiased when it defines bias.

Princess, my advice to you would be to watch more fight tapes and do less reading of others opinions. All of the video discusses what Mayweather can do but almost nothing of what Cotto can do to disrupt Mayweather.

I think that Cotto will give Mayweather hell. He will truly test what Mayweather has inside of him. If I was betting on this fight I would say Mayweather UD, but I just have a weird feeling that Cotto can do it. Why? He boxes well enough to keep competitive in that regard. He will be pressuring Mayweather, pushing him and getting inside and to the ropes. He has enough power and accuracy/timing to land shots that someone wild like Ortiz didn't have the patience/mental fortitude to do.

I am a fan of both of these fighters and respect them in the ring greatly. Floyd has had a long rein, it's time for the boxing world to be shaken up.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COTTO, fight your heart out, be dirty, take Mayewather out of his fight.
          You act like Cotto hasn't struggled with good boxers. And, he hasn't fought any boxer that's anywhere close to the level of Floyd. Even this version of Floyd is a better boxer far and beyond than anyone who Cotto has fought. And, considering Cotto has had trouble with some boxers, he would be in a nightmare against Floyd.

No way he outpoints Floyd. He's only chance is to KO Floyd. This version of Cotto is no prime Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Cotto will win convincingly but will get robbed by the judges just like the Castillo, Judah and oscar fight
            Lol. Fam....stop...just stop....

Comment

I think you are the only person that I can listen saying that Cotto will lose and I dont get mad you are a sweet girl thanks for the video

Comment

I liked the vid...it really wasn't bad. Surprised I watched the entire thing because I don't really care for prediction vids but the bit about positive comments piqued my curiosity...You didn't pretend like you know everything about the sport, or like your opinion is gospel so it was easier to watch than most.

I'm going Mayweather. If he really pressures Cotto then I can see it ending by technical knockout or decision...the image of Cotto taking knees is burned into my memory so I cannot choose him over a mentally strong opponent...but I want it to be a good fight so if Cotto can do better than expected I'm all for it...although I don't see how Diaz could push Cotto to unforeseen heights against a fighter who trains as hard as he trained this time ALL the time, He has a reputation of a good trainer for a reason...so I'm just counting the hours at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess22461 View Post
                  Hey guys I am new on boxingscene, I am a boxing lover I'm not an expert on boxing, but I'm learning day by day. I made a prediction video for the upcoming fight btw Mayweather and Cotto. Let me know what you guys think

Thanks!

fantastic video princes,,,congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    champ tryin to get his mack on
                    I thought the same thing when I saw the comment.

Comment

floyd by ud...i just cant see floyd making cotto take a knee now that their gonna be wearing big ass 10 oz gloves

Comment

Working...
                      X