Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mosley does the unthinkable and ko's Canelo....what's next for him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    It would be a huge win and give him the Wbc strap,what do you see as his next fight "IF" this happened?
    divisions kinda thin right now. no big names he hasnt fought how about berto ortiz winner?

Comment

A 50 percent prime Mosley kos this kid,i just hope people realize that.

Comment

Margarito rematch its probably his next move

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Jose Cotto almost knocked out Canelo. You act like this would be huge if Floyd KO's him. Canelo isn't an elite fighter right now and beating Shane doesn't change my opinion either.
          He's done more at 154 than Cotto and yet you consider Cotto an elite fighter in the division. Either it's hate or/and too much Cotto's nuts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            A 50 percent prime Mosley kos this kid,i just hope people realize that.
            Mosley hasn't been prime since the Cotto fight in 2007. Mosely should not be winning this fight.

Canelo better come ready for any and everything. Keep his chin tucked when he throws the jab, and throw the right hand to the body to take his legs away. Cut off the ring and try to pin Shane up against the ropes, and then light him up with combinations. Shane is dangerous in the first half of the fight, so Canelo is gonna have to be ready to counter the overhand right, cuz Mosley WILL throw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              He's done more at 154 than Cotto and yet you consider Cotto an elite fighter in the division. Either it's hate or/and too much Cotto's nuts in your mouth.
              I always believed shane did not do anything great at 154 his best performances was at 147 ....

cotto at this time has done a lot more than mosley at 154 and would dare say even do better against pbf than mosley...

Comment

Shane was NOT in his prime against Cotto wtf lol.

Anyway..Shane has done "more" at 154 than Cotto. Cotto has done nothing there...nothing of note that is. Oscar is better than anything Cotto has done at 154..so there you go.

If Shane wins he should retire and not give him chance for redemption.<__<..Dont give anybody the satisfaction of beating you as your last fight

Comment

Working...
                X