Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Greatest Heavyweight Southpaw is?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Moorer

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
      Like I said in the other thread, Michael Moorer is the best Southpaw. Corrie Sanders was incredibly dangerous with the deceptive hand speed and effortless power punches.

I reckon Moorer could finish Sanders in a war.

In a war? Moorer would not last long, Sanders had huge power and a decent chin.

I think this is a fact.

Lennox Lewis never faced a southpaw, and avoided them

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        In a war? Moorer would not last long, Sanders had huge power and a decent chin.

I think this is a fact.

Lennox Lewis never faced a southpaw, and avoided them
        Hmm.

I personally feel Michael Moorer could beat Corrie Sanders and I am a huge Sanders fan. My gut just tells me Moorer.

I know Lennox avoided Southpaws. Before I realised that, I always wondered why he vacated instead of fighting Byrd.

Comment

Hmm.

I personally feel Michael Moorer could beat Corrie Sanders and I am a huge Sanders fan. My gut just tells me Moorer.

I know Lennox avoided Southpaws. Before I realised that, I always wondered why he vacated instead of fighting Byrd.

I think Moorer could have beating Sanders but would have had to box him, if Sanders lands one of his bombs it could be all over for Moorer.

I remembered Lennox saying when he use to fight southpaws is sparring, he couldn't see the punches coming and would get tagged all the time.

Comment

Hmm.

I agree with the other guy, think Sanders stops Moorer.

Who is the girl in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              I think Moorer could have beating Sanders but would have had to box him, if Sanders lands one of his bombs it could be all over for Moorer.

I remembered Lennox saying when he use to fight southpaws is sparring, he couldn't see the punches coming and would get tagged all the time.
              Moorer's chin was a let down. Guess it comes down to the most accurate punch. Still, worth its money for while it lasts IMO.

Comment

There have not been to many southpaw's mainly because trainers in the past would always converted a southpaw to orthodox.

Comment

my top 5 list

1: Michael Moorer
                  2: Chris Byrd
                  3: Corrie Sanders
                  4: Sultan Ibragimov
                  5: Ruslan Chagaev

Comment

Like I said in the other thread, Michael Moorer is the best Southpaw. Corrie Sanders was incredibly dangerous with the deceptive hand speed and effortless power punches.

I reckon Moorer could finish Sanders in a war.
                    No.

Moore probably would have to avoid a war for the first three rounds. And if he survived, he can start unloading.

That would be interesting though, considering I can't think of a single time two southpaw heavyweights fought one another.

Comment

Working...
                    X