No announcement yet.

Fight Purses for May 5th.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    But then again a PPV with Pac would be generating more money and Pac contributes more than Cotto.
    yes that true, but even with ppv chances are neither pac or floyd will be making much over 60mil.

Comment

Canelo deserves it. It's Cinco de mayo and there will be a ton of Mexican fans buying this card for him.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Wow.. two people getting way overpaid... Vargas and Canelo
        Outside of Mayweather, they will be the one's bringing in the money. That's how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Outside of Mayweather, they will be the one's bringing in the money. That's how it works.

speak for yourself...me and my buds are buying this ppv for Steve Forbes and him alone

Comment

Vargas 125K?

Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              I can understand Canelo... but Vargas?
              125K is a lot for a unproven prospect.

Comment

Lol at people hating on floyd paying his fighters good money. This is what you want to see. Boxers getting paid well

Comment

What kind of cut of the PPV would Cotto get 5%? or a few bucks for each buy? I wonder if the more it sells the higher his cut is...too bad he has the personality of a rock...lol @ Cotto in the chair in the comcast commercials..."i WILL, becooom king"

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    yes that true, but even with ppv chances are neither pac or floyd will be making much over 60mil.
                    Possibly but with the purse, gate and world wide money generated, it could bring a hell of a lot more. I would imagine it will be a PPV world wide.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      speak for yourself...me and my buds are buying this ppv for Steve Forbes and him alone
                      2lbs might beat that kids ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X