No announcement yet.

Pac-Bradley pump you up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac-Bradley pump you up?

With May 5 around the corner, I was thinking I'd try to start getting myself pumped up for the next event to come afterwards... frankly Pac vs Bradley doesn't pump me up that much, so I thought I'd look for some fan made hype videos or face offs to get my blood pumping and get more interested on buying it. And man this just made me lose all my interest! Look at wtf is this?? vv
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm2Cp...eature=related

What's the undercard? Any good matchups? I like watching Pac fight, but this fight just oozes of Bobs urge to milk him too much.
    Last edited by TehRedRanger; 05-02-2012, 01:52 PM.

I'm pumped, fan of both men though so it's cool.
    Undercard:
    Arce vs. some nobody
    Rigo vs. Teon Kennedy
    Mike Jones vs. Randall Bailey
    Belt is on the line for all fights. Mike jones is fighting for the vacant IBF

Comment

I'm interested but I think it's impossible to think about it until after this weekend.

Comment

good fight but the fact that bradley will lose even if he wins leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. that overrated lil p.o.s. only took this fight because cotto wouldn't allow him to drain him and he knows bob arum will protect him by paying off the judges to rule in his favor.

Comment

Absolutely. Bradley is bringing the pain!!

Comment

More people are looking forward to the Pac fight then the fight this weekend and its over a month away lmao

Comment

I've read the complaints about Pac on boxing scene for years now. He fights old men, past prime. He fights guys coming off losses or poor performances. He fights guys that are weight drained. He won't fight guys that can move fast on their feet. He won't fight fast skillful black Americans. So now he is fighting a young,fast, skillful, undefeated, black American champion in his prime. A guy who is on most pfp. top ten lists. A guy who says 147 is his perfect weight. So now Arum is milking him? I think it's a great fight and if Pac loses at least he fought the best. If he wasn't fighting Bradley the Pac haters would probably be saying "Why isn't he fighting Bradley?"

Comment

im going to order Bradley-Manny as well going to be a great fight...............

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  More people are looking forward to the Pac fight then the fight this weekend and its over a month away lmao
                  the stickied threads on NSB say you are wrong.hell you post in more floyd threads than manny theads

Sticky: Poll: Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Cotto Confirmed For May 5th at MGM Grand ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
                  BIGPOPPAPUMP
                  Today 09:38 PM
                  by ThePhantom5
                  6,962 188,962

Sticky: Poll: The Ban-Tacular Pacquiao-Bradley Pre Fight Discussion Thread ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
                  The Ban Stick
                  Today 09:19 PM
                  by LoadedWraps
                  653 17,320
                  Last edited by Larry the boss; 05-02-2012, 11:30 PM.

Comment

not as much yet, ask again a week before the fight...

also excited for this weekend match..

Comment

Working...
                    X