No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: I Hope Cotto Defeats Floyd Mayweather Jr,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edubbs216
    “Fair play to Manny for what he did to me, but having seen what Floyd can do for plenty of rounds I have to side with him and say he is the best I faced.”

Comimg from a guy who fought Mayweather and doesnt like him as a person, that holds a whole lot of weight....

Add em to the list of fighters that's fought both Pac and Floyd that choose Floyd to win......
    You mean coke heads?

Moseley - Roider
    Hatton - Coke head fat
    Oscar - cOKEHEAD AND FISHNETS

Heck Pac gave him depression LOL

Comment

Can't disagree with anything Hatton said.

Not surprised at some of the butt-hurt Paquiao fans on here though.

Big deal, its the dudes opinion. And it holds a lot more weight coming from him since he's been in the ring with both these dudes, while you boys just sit behind a computer and give ****.

**** outta here.

Comment

LOL ricky... just LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          srry hatton you and cotto are not the same hes world class you never were he will actually fight and give floyd hell unlike you who just hugged

WTF...Hatton is rooting for your idol Cotto.

Comment

i take it that Hatton promotions has signed a deal with boxnation then and this is a way of plugging the channel before the cotto mayweather fight then saying as sky arent giving Hatton anymore dates

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              srry hatton you and cotto are not the same hes world class you never were he will actually fight and give floyd hell unlike you who just hugged
              Cotto will get dominated and land nothing against Mayweather. Cotto and his fans never liked Hatton because they be jealous of the Hitman.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                i take it that Hatton promotions has signed a deal with boxnation then and this is a way of plugging the channel before the cotto mayweather fight then saying as sky arent giving Hatton anymore dates
                ....co-sign

Comment

The upsets of the year 2012; Hopkings lost, Pac will fall, Mayweather will lose by TKO. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
                    The upsets of the year 2012; Hopkings lost, Pac will fall, Mayweather will lose by TKO. LOL
                    Hopkins losing wasn't a upset he was a biggish underdog.

Comment

I bet you do Hatton, I bet you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X