• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    same here, man

if this were pre margarito i'd be in a frenzy

now it will just be nice to see.
    Did you feel this way about SRL v Hagler?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      no. i said i wanted to see this fight 5 years ago.
      I feel you man.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        no. i said i wanted to see this fight 5 years ago.
        principle seems kinda like a shakey word. Does that mean youre blaming one of them moreso than the other? Also, this is boxing. Better late than never. If this was Mosley fighting Margarito right now at this stage in there career and they were 2 of my faves then I wouldnt watch it but that isnt the case. Floyd is still on the top of his game and Cotto is still a very solid fighter.

Its just like Floyd-Pac. Shouldve happened a long time ago but they are both still great enough for me to watch it now and even next year if they fight. Its not like that Hopkins-RJ rematch. Both these guys are still solid

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Just wondering. To me it's pretty clear after Floyd taxed Gatti's a$$ that Arum wasn't about to let Cotto fight Floyd. And then when Floyd jumped ship after Judah, and than talked up retiring in 07', that's when they started the "duck" thing. For 3 years though, all TR said was Cotto isn't ready for Floyd. Cotto dumps TR and the fight is made....
          No more than 7 months to the day manny leaves TR we'll all get what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            It's a little different. Hagler-Leonard is more like Floyd-Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              Just wondering. To me it's pretty clear after Floyd taxed Gatti's a$$ that Arum wasn't about to let Cotto fight Floyd. And then when Floyd jumped ship after Judah, and than talked up retiring in 07', that's when they started the "duck" thing. For 3 years though, all TR said was Cotto isn't ready for Floyd. Cotto dumps TR and the fight is made....
              i feel ya man but lets leave that stuff out of this thread please.lets just have nice none debating thread and enjoy it like we are going to enjoy Saturday

Comment

I won't buy it, but I'm sure as hell not gonna miss boxing on a Saturday, phhhkk that. Anyone who doesn't stream or go somewhere else to watch it, is a liar and shouldn't be trusted.

REAL TALK

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                  There's no strip clubs showing the fight over there?????
                  Nope - fight time will be about 4-5 am UK time so none would be open anyway!!

Never thought of going a strip club to watch a fight - that is a genius idea...

Comment

Stay up mad late, fight won't come on here until around 4-5 a.m. Prob wake the wife up yelling at the tv. At times like these I kinda wish I was back in the states but I make a lot more money being stationed overseas.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      i was very young, brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X