Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Believes in His Size, Power Against Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would have hoped Cotto would have learned his lesson from the Pacquiao fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      yea cotto is a punk but he fought better fighters then pac n floyd stop it you idiot the only 1 who is a punk is floyd and will beat floyd may 5 go look at the castillo fights floyd is beatable hes slowing down he wants to trade and doesnt have the power to keep cotto off from him
      The bold is hilariously funny.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        the only guy that may pull that off with size and power is Martinez, cotto is too slow too easy to hit and his stamina sux, I fully expect Fraud Jr to beatdown Cotto worse than Pac did, Cotto is underestimating Fraud jr power as well the Dude is hitting harder with age, he 1punch kod Ortiz, if he grew a set of balls he may have the chance to do that against pac but hes petrified of Pac so maybe not.....
        Pay attention to 24/Y EP3. Díaz is taking urea and lactic acid samples, periodically, from Cotto to determine, scientifically, his stamina improvements.

I think we will all be shocked with Cotto's level of preparation come Saturday.

Comment

I'm hoping that it is Cotto's mind set that he can win the fight and is just not there for a paycheck.

Hopefully it will be good as long as it last

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
            ok, can talk to you, tired of old man Rod
            obviously, Pac-Cotto 2 was a money fight, nothing more
            there was no reason other than to milk easy money off Cotto
            choosing him was utterly pointless, at any weight
            Pac's team knew that, and the backlash woulda been huge
            it wasn't a duck, it was a good move
            we have Pac-Bradley, a good fight
            that as opposed to Pac-Cotto 2, a pointless shit fight
            You know how dumb you sound right now. Pac asked for another catch weight and Cotto had to signed for another fight with TR.

The CW only benefits Pac and was left scrambling looking for plan B that Arum had set up already.

Cotto is the third highest grossing PPV attraction in the US and Pac isn't fighting for glory, he is fighting for the highest pay day that is not Floyd.

You are letting your bias pollute your brain

Comment

As a cotto fan, this mindset kinda concerns me. Sounds like the same tune he was saying before the pac fight....

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                The fight is basically a great warrior against a great boxer and historically the boxer will be taken to deap waters and will take more punishment than He had before.
                Really?....

Comment

Floyd gonna break Cotto in two, the same way the beast Margarito did. This is going to one the most one sided fights since Corrales fight. I know it, you know it and everyone else knows it. Cotto got no chance.

Comment

And when folks talk about Cotto having a "size" advantage, what exactly do they mean? Are we talking about just physical mass/build?

Because last time I checked, Floyd was actually an inch taller and had about 5 inches in reach on Miguel...

maybe I'm missin something?

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Cotto is not "great" warrior. He's an okay fighter.

If he was ever a great warrior then he would have beaten Margarito who was a good warrior.
                      "Okay" fighter? Man, i'm tired of all you ******ed mother ****ers discrediting boxing's third biggest draw...if cotto's not a warrio, then who is? CANELO? MALIGNAGGI? ORTIZ? MIKEY GARCIA? c'mon now..you don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X