No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: I Think Pacquiao Will Try To End Bradley Bout Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    thats what konzc said about marquez. and look what happend.
    Man shut up with that crap already! It's worn out and yes Pac has power cause he put Marquez on his ass 4 times already even though someone as lackluster as Katsidis could too that isn't saying much. I will say this, it's interesting that Kendall holt put bradley on his azz big time, thats the same guy who lost to Kaiser mabuza in the 7th who went life and death against Fedchenko who Marquez totally rhomped in a lopsided fight.

Comment

I'm extremely confident this goes the distance. The way Mosley and Marquez neutralized Pacquiao's offense, Bradley will be fine.

Comment

last ko he had was in 2009

Comment

See....telling you guys, they think Bradley is a joke. Koncz is taking about Bradley like he is some rookie getting his first opportunity...lmao. Bro, this guy is coming to take Pac's crown and iron throne.

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
            June 9th. AND NEW...

Cosign, i sense another robbery from the judges

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Wow, if Bradley is half as bad as he says he is, hes got to be bad. Goes to show how easy it is to make someone with a unbeaten record look like something special. Same with Floyd.
              Pac has the chance to show people Bradley is not as good as people make out to be. Same thing with Floyd.
              You think this no name guy fighting people in their own backyard and winning had all those wins just given to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                Sure thing, just like Pac tried to end the Clottey bout early...and the Margarito bout early...and the Mosley bout early..
                Im sure you do realize how much bigger these guys are than Pac and he still managed to put a beating on them. Now go back to hanging from Mayweather's nuts and lick them while you're at it.

Comment

God himself couldnt even help bradley

Comment

Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
                    Man shut up with that crap already! It's worn out and yes Pac has power cause he put Marquez on his ass 4 times already even though someone as lackluster as Katsidis could too that isn't saying much. I will say this, it's interesting that Kendall holt put bradley on his azz big time, thats the same guy who lost to Kaiser mabuza in the 7th who went life and death against Fedchenko who Marquez totally rhomped in a lopsided fight.
                    boxing doesnt work like this son

Comment

who can really say with any certainty what will happen in this fight, pac is coming off 2 straight lousy performances, a sluggish performance against mosley and a straight up robbery decision loss to Marquez, Bradley is very fast on his feet and hands hes mobile pac only has one gear left hand rt jab left hand thats all he does ,whats certain is it will be a good fight, the only thing that bothers me about bradleys chances is hell never get a decision , Bob arum is just too crooked weve seen so many top gank decions its normal now to see robberies, and bradleys lack of ko power, pac clearly doesnt like getting hit as JMM said maybe just hitting Pac will be enought to disirupt him. Bradley may have all these physical tools But he better stick to JMM s foot work go back step to pacs right and charge forward with rt hand leads, pac for the life of him cant figure that out , in fact he gave up on it as demostrated in this last fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X