No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez is Aiming To Be The Next Idol of Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    he trained for the molina fight and got schooled.....canelo vs molina should be the fight to make molina is a bigger threat to upset canelo
    Molina didn't school anybody...he hung on for dear life..except when he got dropped on his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
      I hope he doesn't end up getting zapped- it would be a huge disappointment. It's fun to watch Alvarez fight, he's got a fan friendly style.
      Whaaaaat???

His style is not "fan friendly"..

He runs too much...at least that's what it's called when others do it..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Molina didn't school anybody...he hung on for dear life..except when he got dropped on his face.
        Rios was schooling Abril too! That's why he kept grabbing! Lolz

But yeah, Canelo is a world champ and needs to act like it. Stop using the he's too young excuse. Normally you're tested WITH the title shot itself...but we all know how it is these days.

Someone should scumbag steve meme him.

"Wins title...
        not ready for competition"

"Not ready for competition....wants Floyd Mayweather"

Comment

not sold on Alvarez
          he's decent, but not sure why he's getting so much hype
          GB always tries to declare stars instead of building them up gradually
          Mosley is an easy name for Canelo to get
          but odds are GB will sell him out for a Floyd payday

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Rios was schooling Abril too! That's why he kept grabbing! Lolz

But yeah, Canelo is a world champ and needs to act like it. Stop using the he's too young excuse. Normally you're tested WITH the title shot itself...but we all know how it is these days.

Someone should scumbag steve meme him.

"Wins title...
            not ready for competition"

"Not ready for competition....wants Floyd Mayweather"
            Schooling seems to have a different meaning here.

Molina looked like a rag doll strapped to the back of a rodeo bull..

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
              Dude, STFU. Canelo isn't the only white Mexican in Mexico! There are millions and millions of white Mexicans all over Mexico and the rest of the globe (my family included). Ask any Mexican and they'll tell you that's it's not uncommon at all. After all, Mexico was invaded by the Spanish and French; and have had plenty of immigrants from Holland, Germany, and Argentina (who have plenty of white people themselves)!
              I am a white mexican. I love throwing poeple off lol

Comment

Canelo, you have such a LONG way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                  isn't he already? this kid hasn't done squat but i heard he's already filling up stadiums there in mexico. meanwhile a legend like JMM can only get a couple thousands to come to his fights. what a joke. i hope mosley knocks this hypejob out.
                  It use to be like that but in the last fight with the ucranian the arena was @ its fullest. with the name of Marquez, Marquez!!! being chanted so things are changing and it is an overdue recognition to the great Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                    We already know what he's made of...that's why he's fighting washed-up no hopers..

There is no excuse for fighting Shane...the guy hasn't won a fight in years.

Canelo doesn't have to step up the comp..people are going to make excuses for him because they are DESPERATE for a hero.
                    Are you that ignorant? as far as I know mexicans have like 19 champions with 2 paper champs and we know who they are.......but mexicans looking for a hero? are you serious?
                    They have more Champions than many countries conbine not to count "Marquez"

Comment

He wanted to fight Mayweather but Mayweather didn't want that fight and some ppl were talking **** saying that Canelo wasn't ready for Mayweather. I'm sure he'll fight Paquiao at 154 if they offer him the fight and I think that would be a good fight because if slow *** Margarito was able to connect on Pac then Canelo vs Pac would be a good match up. It really doesn't matter who he fights because haters will never be happy, they just wanna see him go down because he's got a lot of support from his fans, something that most fighters don't get in their whole career.

Comment

Working...
                      X