No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Unsure if Miguel Cotto is Actually a New Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oxn View Post
    so jittery shane in round 1 and 2 wasnt shot?

C/d?
    watch the cotto fight he was jittery as hell in that fight to.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
      EXACTLY, which is why im so confused as to why Floyd keeps ducking him.
      Whatever he's doing, glad we ain't see Floyd's big self fight against that flyweight, Manny Pacquaio.

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      i mean floyd has to be the GOAT.

i didn't know athletes could stay in their prime forever
      Only Floyd can do that. Age doesn't exist to him. But to other fighters? You better believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        That's what Shane does.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          Whatever he's doing, glad we ain't see Floyd's big self fight against that flyweight, Manny Pacquaio.

Dont forget my other point, style also.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            get real!!!

it was like Shane was having a seizure in there.

Like an old man with parkinsons
            Last edited by Oxn; 04-30-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slackblick View Post
              styles make fights? bs!!!! that holds no weight when.....
              manny was younger, faster, stronger, the betting favorite, more "improve", and
              fresher than marquez.

they stacked everything against poor old past prime marquez and he still managed to school him. floyd deserved credit for beating marquez the way he did after a 22 month lay off.
              Oxn is complaining that manny couldn't beat JMM with a stacked deck after floyd destroyed him with the same stacked deck.. Thats a pac diehard fan for you.

Comment

Look if you guys want to waste $60 on a farce fight thats on you. I was just giving my opinion on why its a farce fight. If you want to pay for a farce fight, thats great, its good for the sport.

Comment

this is why i don't blame floyd for fighting only for a paycheck. i applaud floyd for being honest enough to know and tell the world that he don't care about legacy because people will discredit him no matter who he fights.......you must put floyd in the same category of all the top greats because manny, who is in the same weight class as floyd and is hyped up to be supposedly greater than him gets an ok to fight an old past prime marquez and shot mosley....and looking amateurish do it, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                    Look if you guys want to waste $60 on a farce fight thats on you. I was just giving my opinion on why its a farce fight. If you want to pay for a farce fight, thats great, its good for the sport.
                    U dont believe its a farce fight..At FIRST u did, until I broke it down that every Floyd fight is a mismatch, and all he can do is fight the best, and STILL wont get tested by the best...Once everyone debated with u, u decided u would troll and use the term "farce fight" as much as u could!...When u typed this comment, these are the feelings I had!..and u WILL be watching the fight come May 5th!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      U dont believe its a farce fight..At FIRST u did, until I broke it down that every Floyd fight is a mismatch, and all he can do is fight the best, and STILL wont get tested by the best...Once everyone debated with u, u decided u would troll and use the term "farce fight" as much as u could!...When u typed this comment, these are the feelings I had!..and u WILL be watching the fight come May 5th!
                      Answer me this one question.

Which is the better fight?

Floyd v Martinez at 154 or Floyd v Cotto at 154?

Comment

Working...
                      X