Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Apologizes, Frustrated With Recent 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people who keep saying Mayweather should fight Sergio the only person he should fight after Cotto is Pacman that's it. I'm calling Sergio out he keeps calling out small fighters Pacman/Money chasing Chavez jr like that's a real matchup why don't he fight Lara or go up and fight Ward/Dirrell/Abraham/Froch yeah if he wants them to go up in weight he should go up in weight!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      You're so mad lmfao, you're a grown ass man, hop off Floyd's dick, don't watch his 24/7's, don't watch his fights, and you'll be fine girl, cheer up lol
      Sounds like your already on Frauds pecker. another one of those guys so devoid of character you attach your self to a greaseball like Fraud. If yer trading up to get to Frauds level you have bigger problems than being one Frauds skirts.........must be one of those guys laughing hysterically at all of Frauds elementary school attempts and humour.......ya Mama must be proud lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by U don't know! View Post
        The best in the world take the test and take ur 40 % cheater!
        Team Pac already agreed to all the demands so you can't blame both sides for delaying further to get more paper! They know what they're doing, feed the fans bullcrap by creating drama about negotiations failing and they eat it up everytime... I've never watched a FMJ 24/7 and probably never will because his personal life is boring as hell, people just want to watch him fight so better off for him to shut his cork-soaker...

Comment

• Originally posted by PacmanP4PLegend View Post
          Team Pac already agreed to all the demands so you can't blame both sides for delaying further to get more paper! They know what they're doing, feed the fans bullcrap by creating drama about negotiations failing and they eat it up everytime... I've never watched a FMJ 24/7 and probably never will because his personal life is boring as hell, people just want to watch him fight so better off for him to shut his cork-soaker...
          Pac(and his master Arum) is the reason the fight didn't happen in 09..

They are STILL the only reason because Bob(pac's lord and master) doens't want the fight.

Why can't he leave Bob and promote the fight himself??

A...he's too dumb
          B...he's to BROKE to buy out his contract
          c...Arum has too much dirt on him...he can't leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by imisupu View Post
            I hate people who keep saying Mayweather should fight Sergio the only person he should fight after Cotto is Pacman that's it. I'm calling Sergio out he keeps calling out small fighters Pacman/Money chasing Chavez jr like that's a real matchup why don't he fight Lara or go up and fight Ward/Dirrell/Abraham/Froch yeah if he wants them to go up in weight he should go up in weight!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              A money whoring biatch
              awww...look ya'll...a little bitty hater..

Comment

• let's face it, cotto is boring. how many times are we going to hear about his family? pac is boring too but he has a million things going on in his camp to keep each episode different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercdoc1998 View Post
                  Sounds like your already on Frauds pecker. another one of those guys so devoid of character you attach your self to a greaseball like Fraud. If yer trading up to get to Frauds level you have bigger problems than being one Frauds skirts.........must be one of those guys laughing hysterically at all of Frauds elementary school attempts and humour.......ya Mama must be proud lmfao
                  You know what you should really be proud of? lol, You should be proud that you despise Floyd so much, that you can't help but watch his 24/7, his Fights, HBO Segments, His interviews, lmfao, that's sad on your part. I know if I thought low of an individual, I wouldn't want to view anything that has something to do with that person, yet YOU, you on the other hand are what I like to call a "closet fan". God bless you lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
                    It hasn't been toned down. It's just boring as hell now. This is Mayweather's fifth 24/7 series and Cotto's third. There's only so much material you can get without repeating. They should change it up and focus on the main card rather than just the main event.
                    Great idea. Thats how UFC does with their countdown shows. Feature the main event but touch on the entire main card.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercdoc1998 View Post
                      definitely one of the more cringeworthy elements of 24/7, a bunch of grown (yes) men forcing laughter to placate their boss
                      Last edited by Weebler I; 04-30-2012, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X