No announcement yet.

Arum gets BURIED by Teddy Atlas on ESPN *VIDEO*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    What he said wasn't disrespectful or shocking, it was simply the truth. But let's not act like Floyd is trying his best to make the fight happen, dude wants 100% of the ppv money...
    You don't think Floyd would do a 60-40 split or something. Didn't he give Cotto a 65-35 split???

I agree that both are at fault 100%, but I really think if they were negotiating that Pac would get at least 40-60 offer from Floyd. Floyd just said no 50-50. It's not worth dwelling on anyway though.

What will be funny is if Pac-Bradley does like 800K PPV's and Floyd-Cotto does like 1.4-1.5 million. It will be another opponent Floyd out sold Pac with, and he will have almost doubled his PPV total for their next fights. It'll be interesting to hear what people say about then, just to see what everyone says if that happens.

Comment

Mayweather doesn't want 50/50. Bob Arum is a side issue. This rant is irrelevant to why the fight isn't going to happen.

Comment

Whether the split is 50-50 or not Arum isnt making this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Mayweather doesn't want 50/50. Bob Arum is a side issue. This rant is irrelevant to why the fight isn't going to happen.
          Arum is still an issue. You forgot that Bob said even if the split was agreed on, they 100% couldn't fight on May 5th because of Manny's cut and the stadium. So really, the fight was never possible for May 5th anyway in Bob Arum's mind.

Both are at fault, why can't people admit to this???

Comment

When was the last time Atlas blamed Floyd for the fight not happening? People assume that Pac leaving Arum would make the fight happen. Fact that he wants something like 70/30 is evidence that he'll do anything to block this fight from happening. Wanting Pac to leave Arum because you want to take over screwing Pac is a big effing joke.

I'm sure Mr Floyd's next roadblock is $40 million has already expired. What a double joke. I don't even know why this guy is able to dupe a lot of seemingly educated people on his side when it's so apparent that he wanted none of this fight from the very beginning. He just pretended he did.

Comment

preach !!!!!!

Comment

did arum say no to the 50-50 split? so arum takes a sh-tload of manny's money, what does that have to do with floyd rejecting 50% of the split.......

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                  When was the last time Atlas blamed Floyd for the fight not happening? People assume that Pac leaving Arum would make the fight happen. Fact that he wants something like 70/30 is evidence that he'll do anything to block this fight from happening. Wanting Pac to leave Arum because you want to take over screwing Pac is a big effing joke.
                  The main reason why Floyd is making BS offers is to humiliate Arum, if Pac leaves Top Rank I really think the fight would be made very quickly. Look what happened when Cotto left Arum.

Comment

The main reason why Floyd is making BS offers is to humiliate Arum, if Pac leaves Top Rank I really think the fight would be made very quickly. Look what happened when Cotto left Arum.
                    That Ali vid of the phantom punch in your avatar never gets old. Ali was the truth.

Comment

He wants Arum to leave so he can take over ripping off Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X