Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Sparring Tough For Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    interesting. =P
    THat's what he'll have to do when Pac turns on his motor. Slow down and not try to match him because he'll get hurt pretty bad if he does.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      It's going to be amazing when Bradley manhandle's Pac.
      You come from Gaytown or what?.. What "man handle" are you talking about?
      You seem to have **********d to Bradley pictures a bit too hard, because your brain seems to not get enough protein to function properly. Who told you Manny is a weakling?

Comment

If bradley doesnt win by ko the judges will give it to pac like they did to JMM

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Yea, Clottey and the great wall of Ghana.
          Please, I thought they bought a moving punching bag
          You putting points on Bradley? Put up or shut up, im telling you now, even Joel Cassamayor lumped bradley's face up what do you think the fastest fighter in boxing is going to do? You are in for a rude awakening my friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
            You putting points on Bradley? Put up or shut up, im telling you now, even Joel Cassamayor lumped bradley's face up what do you think the fastest fighter in boxing is going to do? You are in for a rude awakening my friend..
            Yea i am, I put an all in against Treason's 27 Million after he changed the bet 3 times.
            I'm giving him like 50:1 odds because I'm that confident he'll win or get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Yea right Bradley is about to get lumped up, it seems as if your making your assessment based on Bradley's physique, but that don't win fights, look what happened to iron man looking Joshua Clottey, he way bigger and just as ripped. Bradley has never been in with anyone even remotely close to Pacquiao who is no doubt the biggest fastest puncher he will ever face..
              No, actually about 95% of the hundreds of posts I've made hyping my boy up deals with his ability to control fights and force other fighters to give up their game plans.

How impressive it is that Bradley dominates nearly every fight while being the weaker puncher and the fact that this takes away 1 of the 2 advantages that Pac has over Tim, power.

Pac being a harder puncher won't really matter because Tim is used to winning these fights while being considered the weaker puncher.

Pac is faster true but mainly effective against a guy that is primary flatfooted and stationary. Pac is a shorter guy with a short reach...plain physics and intuition would tell the insightful man that Pac would be most effective within a small radius. If you remove yourself from this radius, Pac must move as well in order to reach you, either by shuffling towards you or by leaping in at you. Bradley is a very good counter puncher and his movement and footwork are excellent. Bradley will move around and make Pac follow him....right into counter shots.

Bradley is a better inside fighter who understands how to tie up on the inside which Pac seems to struggle with at times.

Add in the fact that as you alluded to, Bradley is in tremendous shape, he won't fatigue like most of Pac's opponents have. He won't allow to take rounds of like he is accustomed to doing.

I could keep on going into reasons why I feel that Bradley can and will win as I could come up with reasons why I think Pac could win. I think that the turmoil, undercover lies, strained promotional relationship, and underestimation of opponent are all going to ,align the stars, so to speak for Bradley.

Pac's team appears to subscribe to this general idea that Bradley is a weak punching, no name, dime a dozen pretender who is going to get swallowed up by the spotlight and give Pac some sparring rounds before the KO comes. Like this fight will erase the rumors that Pac will struggle against a slick, black African-American boxer.

Bradley is probably one of the most hated on, underrated boxers I can think of. That guy is not who Pac and his camp think he is....not at all.
              Last edited by mathed; 04-28-2012, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Heads are already ****ing in those photos O.o
                Yeah I saw that on a couple of the photos

Comment

No, actually about 95% o the hundreds of posts I've made hyping my boy up deals with his ability to control fights and force other fighters to give up their game plans.

How impressive it is that Bradley dominates nearly every fight while being the weaker puncher and the fact that this takes away 1 of the 2 advantages that Pac has over Tim, power.

Pac being a harder puncher won't really matter because Tim is used to winning these fights while being considered the weaker puncher.

Pac s faster true but mainly effective against a guy that is primary flatfooted and stationary. Pac is a shorter guy with a short reach...plain physics and intuition would tell the insightful man that Pac would be most effective within a small radius. If you remove yourself from this radius, Pac must move as well in order to reach you, either by shuffling towards you or by leaping in at you. Bradley is a very good counter puncher and his movement and footwork are excellent. Bradley will move around and make Pac follow him....right into counter shots.

Bradley is a better inside fighter who understands how to tie up on the inside which Pac seems to struggle with at times.

Add in the fact that as you alluded to, Bradley is in tremendous shape, he won't fatigue like most of Pac's opponents have. He won't allow to take rounds of like he is accustomed to doing.

I could keep on going into reasons why I feel that Bradley can and will win as I could come up with reasons why I think Pac could win. I think that the turmoil, undercover lies, strained promotional relationship, and underestimation of opponent are all going to ,align the stars, so to speak for Bradley.

Pac's team appears to subscribe to this general idea that Bradley is a weak punching, no name, dime a dozen pretender who is going to get swallowed up by the spotlight and give Pac some sparring rounds before the KO comes. Like this fight will erase the rumors that Pac will struggle against a slick, black African-American boxer.
                  Bradley is probably one of the most hated on, underrated boxers I can think of. That guys is not who Pac and his camp think he is....not at all.
                  Pac's team are preparing for the wrong fight. All you hear from them are two-three things.
                  1) He's undefeated
                  2) He's african American
                  3) He's a comeforward Brawler.

If they're preparing for that, they're preparing wrong, just like when they thought Marquez was going to put muscle on and **** with them all night. They should keep training the way they're training, if they do, June 9th is going to be that much harder.

Comment

No, actually about 95% of the hundreds of posts I've made hyping my boy up deals with his ability to control fights and force other fighters to give up their game plans.

Pac is faster true but mainly effective against a guy that is primary flatfooted and stationary. Pac is a shorter guy with a short reach...plain physics and intuition would tell the insightful man that Pac would be most effective within a small radius. If you remove yourself from this radius, Pac must move as well in order to reach you, either by shuffling towards you or by leaping in at you. Bradley is a very good counter puncher and his movement and footwork are excellent. Bradley will move around and make Pac follow him....right into counter shots.

Bradley is probably one of the most hated on, underrated boxers I can think of. That guys is not who Pac and his camp think he is....not at all.
                    Bradley is still very agressive though, and I worry he'll get over agressive and possibly get Hatton'd. He got over agressive with Witter and got dropped, though he got up and recovered to win the fight.

I hope he picks and chooses his shots, and avoids trading a bunch with Pacquiao, because that's not good for him if he starts to do that. Be agressive at times, and tie Manny up when he starts to get close.

I still expect Pac to win, though I'll be rooting all day and all night for Tim. And Tim's got the stache back I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                      You come from Gaytown or what?.. What "man handle" are you talking about?
                      You seem to have **********d to Bradley pictures a bit too hard, because your brain seems to not get enough protein to function properly. Who told you Manny is a weakling?
                      Wow, that post of yours was impressive, especially for a 2 year old.

Now kindly go get bent...

Comment

Working...
                      X