Comments Thread For: Hopkins Continues To Rally Against The Establishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
    Dawson plans on putting on a show...

So did tito, taylor, pavlik, tarver, calzaghe, roy, & pascal.

I know calzaghe & taylor got "decisions" over him, but arguably, hopkins hasnt really lost a fight since 1993.

If dawsons wins, and im saying IF, expect it to look a lot like the calzaghe & taylor decisions, where it will be disputed. But i've seen enough from chad to know, while he's physically talented, he's not all there mentally, & down the stretch i think it will show.

I think it'll b a close, SD kind of a fight that could go either way in the end, but i got a gut feeling the young buck might get stopped.

Besides all that tho, what the hell is bad chad dawson, doing struggling with a 47 y.o. fighter? Like i said before, win, lose, or draw, if grandpa makes it a close competitve fight, he's won.
    Tito and Pavlik?..Man when were those fights, a million years ago?...Bhop is 47 years old, it wont be an ugly fight, Dawson is gonna be real smooth with his, like he used to be...he's hungry for this fight, and this is his biggest fight...he KNOWS this, and because of that, he plans on running through Bhop..Bhop is weak and old!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Tito and Pavlik?..Man when were those fights, a million years ago?...Bhop is 47 years old, it wont be an ugly fight, Dawson is gonna be real smooth with his, like he used to be...he's hungry for this fight, and this is his biggest fight...he KNOWS this, and because of that, he plans on running through Bhop..Bhop is weak and old!
      dont hang yourself when bhop humiliates chad tonight. \

the ballz on some of these posters i swear to god. bhop ****** this dudes sister and never called her back it looks like...

and the pavlik fight was in 08 genius, by my books thats 4 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        dont hang yourself when bhop humiliates chad tonight. \

the ballz on some of these posters i swear to god. bhop ****** this dudes sister and never called her back it looks like...

and the pavlik fight was in 08 genius, by my books thats 4 years ago
        4 years ago I was 20 years old, not even old enough to drink....Dumbass, when ur 46, its WAAAY Different from when ur 47...when ur 47, its WAAY Different from when ur 48...U age over night, and in the last fight he was fat, slow, flatfooted, jiggly belly, weak...Tombout FOUR fricking years ago, not even ONE year, but FOUR years?...Man Chad is gonna stop em in 7 rounds...that little wrangly old man cant do anything, stop that trollin!

Comment

i think the bernard hopkins fans, have a hard time believing, that bad chad dawson, is a live dog in this fight...

i recall a time, when everybody thought sugar ray leanord, leading up the terry norris fight, would beat terry norris easily, based on his experience, and ring iq, and terry norris, flat out punished him, because he was the better man, that night...same scenario when muhammad ali, came across a young larry holmes...is bernard hopkins great enough, to dodge that bullet?...we shall see 2nite, but no excuses, if bernard hopkins loses

Comment

murkaman is a ****** beyond belief........

Comment

I don't like Hopkins' attitude going into this fight, I hope I'm wrong and he whoops up on Chad. I'm just excited for this fight because Hopkins can do it....should be a great fight.
              Last edited by mathed; 04-28-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Pretty clear informative article neither pro nor con. I think the writer means that Hopkins continues to "rail at" the authorities, and that's something that Hopkins is very good at, and constantly splashes around against someone or other.
                Last edited by edgarg; 04-28-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                  murkaman is a ****** beyond belief........
                  Oh no, not beyond belief. He was at first, but now we've seen so much of the same thing I believe it all right. He's not a bad lad, just has been bitten by that "Maybug" disease, and that's the result. He's at the stage where he thinks everybody else is crazy-except him......poor laddy.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    Oh no, not beyond belief. He was at first, but now we've seen so much of the same thing I believe it all right. He's not a bad lad, just has been bitten by that "Maybug" disease, and that's the result. He's at the stage where he thinks everybody else is crazy-except him......poor laddy.
                    42-0, Hoe!

Comment

hopkins lives off of being the underdog, he always stays in shape, and he's a defensive machine... and those dirty tactics he does, thats him playin mind games with his opponents, hes sayin "I control YOU, I'M gonna get inside YOUR head and then YOUR gonna make a mistake as a result of it." plus, dawson doesn't stay busy enough to make hopkins work hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X