Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Dawson Finally Face Off at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, I don't know why people all the sudden are so afraid for Hopkins considering he fought the very fast and heavy handed Pascal and beat him. So, IMO if Pascal couldn't stop Hopkins, Dawson isn't going to either. The only way I see Hopkins losing badly or getting stopped is if he literally abruptly just got very old over night, even then it's hard to see Hopkins losing badly let alone stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
      I agree Davis, notice too how Hopkins came in 173 1/2 for their first fight and tomorrows rematch? I'll tell you why I think he did. I believe Hopkins' is coming in lighter so he can utilize lateral movement similar to how he did in spurts with Tarver and Calzaghe, and when Dawson commits to unleash his shots, Bernard will pick him apart with the lead right hand.

A lot of people say this will be the Calzaghe fight allover again which I simply do not agree with at all. Calzaghe is more unorthodox, looser, punches from wide hard to time angles and is highly active. Dawson is much more methodical and calculated, which is where I think he'll fail tomorrow night.
      yeah dawson couldnt be more diffrent from joe. and your right dawson wont be able to deal ith the right hand lead. he was getting hit with it in the first fight. i thought he would want the extra power though.

Comment

I Find it funny people think Hopkins is scared after all the fights and hardship he's faced in life. He could be, but I seriously doubt it.

Comment

I like b-hop but Dawson got this one.

Comment

look at the stretch marks on mitchell

thats from putting on a ****load of muscle. over time his boxing will burn a lot of that off and it will help him stay fast and keep a pace.

he's a well built kid. average athlete in NFL terms, though. very average.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              look at the stretch marks on mitchell

thats from putting on a ****load of muscle. over time his boxing will burn a lot of that off and it will help him stay fast and keep a pace.

he's a well built kid. average athlete in NFL terms, though. very average.
              Wasn't aware he was a football player... Guess Idk crap.

Comment

Damn Witherspoon looks like he's half asleep.

Bhop has no muscle definition these days and he's got white hair on his beard but this old mofo is STILL gonna win the fight tomorrow night. You better believe that!

Comment

Hopkins looking really soft there. I said it before , i'll say it again , DAWSON WILL DOMINATE HIM AND KNOCK HIM OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                    Hopkins looking really soft there. I said it before , i'll say it again , DAWSON WILL DOMINATE HIM AND KNOCK HIM OUT.
                    I don't care what your pick is as far who is gonna win or lose, but it's almost a 100% guarantee that neither Hopkins getting dominated yet alone getting knocked out will happen.

WE. ALL. KNOW. THIS.

At least most of us know who don't have the attention span of a ******. Pick Dawson all you want but Hopkins has proved people wrong time and time again to where everyone should know that he won't get KO'd or get defeated with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
                      Hopkins looking really soft there.

Really, doesn't seem much different from Chad Dawson.

Hopkins is in great shape and just lost some muscle mass due to aging.

Comment

Working...
                      X