Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes-Lara: Golden Boy Makes an Offer To Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. wonder how top rank will spin this after they reject it.

Comment

This would be a great fight for the fans. Vanes has a great style and Lara does too. Vanes asking for a top opponent and Lara is a great opponent, I feel TopRank matchmakers will not give OK for this fight because big threat for Vanes carrer if looses.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
        Did anyone else notice that Lara was announced as The Punisher when he fought last weekend hahahahaha.... outstanding.

The kid doesn't stand a chance against Lara. He's still avoiding the Ouma rematch.
        He said it on an interview. He will be 'The Punisher' and P.Will is Paul 'Get Punished' Williams.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        wow. wonder how top rank will spin this after they reject it.
        They are gonna have a press con. in Florida where Lara used to live while Lara's in Texas training. Vanes will come up to the podium and some cab driver will come about from the crowd and throw some water on Vanes and that's when the "brawl" will break out. Few weeks later we will have Vanes fighting the cab driver on some Top Rank PPV cause HBO will not approve of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          He said it on an interview. He will be 'The Punisher' and P.Will is Paul 'Get Punished' Williams.
          Yeah, I saw that hahahaha. I didn't actually think he was going to have the ring announcer address him as The Punisher from now on, though haaaaaaaa! That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            It has more to do with the fighters. Top Rank presents the offer to Vanes and if he wants more money or rejects the fight, its out of TR's hands. They can't force him to fight.
            They don't just present offers, they also give advice and they will tell Vanes "Lara is not a draw, it doesn't make sense to fight him" but actually the real reason is TR doesn't want their fighter to get in the ring with a high risk GBP fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              Yeah, I saw that hahahaha. I didn't actually think he was going to have the ring announcer address him as The Punisher from now on, though haaaaaaaa! That's awesome.
              Idk if that was just a 1 fight thing or that's his new nickname from now on. But if it is, it's freaking hilarious. I mean, you just pretty much jacked someone else's nickname cause you schooled him and got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Photo footage of Top Rank's reaction.
                couldnt resist it

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  couldnt resist it

That's funny as ****.

Comment

Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
                    Hey everyone and Boxing World check out @boxingscene later today my thoughts on fighting Lara God Bless an thanks to BoxingScene

Comment

Vanes Martirosyan ‏ @VanesBoxing
                      Like I said I'm not Ducking anyone I trust in Toprank an My Manager bring on Lara baby

Comment

Working...
                      X