Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell-Sjekloca For WBC Title, Ward is Champion in Recess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulamein at his typical BS again! Idk why these big names don't just boycott this corrupt Fucks!

Comment

I guess we'll add this to the WBC's history of stripping the legitimate champ.

1) Sergio gets stripped for JCC Jr vs Zbik.

2) Bradley gets stripped for Morales vs Cano.

3) Nishioka gets stripped for Mares vs Morel.

4) Canelo vs Hatton gets sanctioned while every other Jr Middle has to fight a damn eliminator against each other.

5) Ward gets stripped for Dirrell vs Sjekloca. Nikola's last 3 opponents W-L record since he beat Khoren Gevor: 4-45, 19-8, 5-15. Yeah, I'd say he deserves a shot to replace Ward as title holder!

Ward has beaten Kessler, Green, Bika, Abraham, Froch which at least claims half of the true 168 champ next to Bute. Ward will be considered the 1 or 2 at 168 no matter what the "World Bull**** Champions" say.

Comment

who didnt see this coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          I knew ward wouldnt fight anthony dirrell! Hes a real threat to him thats why!
          Ward has beaten Kessler, Green, Bika, Abraham, Froch all in a row. I highly doubt he's worried about facing Dirrell. He has gone through a gauntlet of sorts and at the very least has faced a steady flow of competitive fighters while Anthony Dirrell finally fought his first B level fighter in St Juste. Every other fighter on his resume is a C level type of guy, Dirrell is the one who has to show and prove!

Comment

Working...
          X