Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Didn't make him take a knee though....

Say, know anyone who did...?
    Well if we stay on topic, this one, that you created, instead of having to refer to other things like you are desperately trying to, then we will be focused on Barrera vs. Naseem. And if we stay focused on Barrera vs Naseem, then we will be focused on how Barrera basically deleted his legacy and created butt hurt fans for the years to come, such as yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
      Well if we stay on topic, this one, that you created, instead of having to refer to other things like you are desperately trying to, then we will be focused on Barrera vs. Naseem. And if we stay focused on Barrera vs Naseem, then we will be focused on how Barrera basically deleted his legacy and created butt hurt fans for the years to come, such as yourself
      Wait, which one is it?

this ''extinguished his entire fan base''

or this ''and created butt hurt fans for the years to come''

?

See, your just owning yourself pal, you dont even know what you are saying

Also the ''deleted his legacy'' line in your post has just confirmed your to me your a bit special.

Comment

Didn't make him take a knee though....

Say, know anyone who did...?
        I am amazed by the amount of Kneeguel Quitto fans that are in here talking about heart

Comment

Wait, which one is it?

this ''extinguished his entire fan base''

or this ''and created butt hurt fans for the years to come''

?

See, your just owning yourself pal, you dont even know what you are saying

Also the ''deleted his legacy'' line in your post has just confirmed your to me your a bit special.
          Well really, maybe my error there is saying the word "entire," but after that, where were or where are all the Naseem fans? Because I dont see any. That fight made most of you disappear, except for you select few "butt hurt fans" who need pam sprayed on them to slip off his nuts. And "delete his legacy" refers to the fact that before the fight, it was Naseem is this and Naseem is that, but after the fight, people saw him as a loser and never really talked about his wins ever again. Whereas you have guys like Oscar and Trinidad and Whitaker where people always talk about their great wins, I dont hear a damn thing about Naseems legacy, seemed to go down the drain didn't it buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I am amazed by the amount of Kneeguel Quitto fans that are in here talking about heart
            I like Miguel. He's not might favorite fighter, but I respect him. After his two beat downs, he actually came back and kept on fighting. But as for your Prince.... the guy just gave up on life.

Comment

Is someone still in pain over the Margarito loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                I like Miguel. He's not might favorite fighter, but I respect him. After his two beat downs, he actually came back and kept on fighting. But as for your Prince.... the guy just gave up on life.
                Gave up on life? LOL....hes sitting on his fat arse living off all the money he earned and invested in his career. He could probably live his life 10 times over on the same money and still have a better standard of life than you in his 11th.

Kneeguel still has to fight for money. You think hes fighting for pride?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
                  Is someone still in pain over the Margarito loss?
                  Why would anyone be in pain over a doctor stoppage?

Kneeguel fans love to project their butthurt emotions on other people. You were in pain for 3 years, rubbing cream on your hoop waiting for the day Kneeguel could get his "win" against a one eyed, shot, Margarito.

Either way Kneeguel fanatics are in no position to say Naz has no heart. Bottom line.

Comment

Why would anyone be in pain over a doctor stoppage?

Kneeguel fans love to project their butthurt emotions on other people. You were in pain for 3 years, rubbing cream on your hoop waiting for the day Kneeguel could get his "win" against a one eyed, shot, Margarito.

Either way Kneeguel fanatics are in no position to say Naz has no heart. Bottom line.
                    I dont know why, but you are.

Well I am a Miguel Cotto fan, and in my position, I can easily with pride and a fat smile on my face say Naz has no heart.

You see Dirk, as a Cotto fan, I am in probably the perfect position to say Naz has no heart, because after Naz got his ass handed to him once, he pretty much gave up on life, whereas Cotto who has took 2 once in a lifetime beatings, has come back to be a current and beloved champion about to make more money than he ever has in his life facing the best fighter in the world with the support of one of the biggest fan bases in boxing today. Thats the bottom line Dirk

Comment

Gave up on life? LOL....hes sitting on his fat arse living off all the money he earned and invested in his career. He could probably live his life 10 times over on the same money and still have a better standard of life than you in his 11th.

Kneeguel still has to fight for money. You think hes fighting for pride?
                      Awwwww people hurt your feelings by talking about your man crush so you come out on full defensive mode??? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X