No announcement yet.

Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has proved to me that MAB took his psyche, inspiration, energy
    anima, animating principle, animus, ardor, bosom, bottom, breast, breath of life, cause, conscience, courage, disposition, ego, elan vital, essence, feeling, fervor, force, genius, heart, individuality, intellect, intelligence, life, marrow, mind, nobility, noumenon, personality, pith, pneuma, principle, quintessence, reason, recesses of heart, secret self, spirit, spiritual being, stuff, substance, thought, vital force, vitality, vivacity....

Yes yes, he took all that!

Comment

FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!

mab

Comment

I am confused by this. I always thought Barrera took the fight out of him because he was this big talker bragging about all the fighters he was going to beat going into the Barrera fight.After the Barrera loss which was reasonable close he retired at a pretty young age. I hit the link and see a pile of money. Are you saying money took his heart? Seems to me the way to make more money would be to keep fighting. Maybe you could explain in more detail.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          I am confused by this. I always thought Barrera took the fight out of him because he was this big talker bragging about all the fighters he was going to beat going into the Barrera fight.After the Barrera loss which was reasonable close he retired at a pretty young age. I hit the link and see a pile of money. Are you saying money took his heart? Seems to me the way to make more money would be to keep fighting. Maybe you could explain in more detail.
          He invested his earnings very well and is still obviously living off the fruits of his labour

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Barrera took his soul.
            http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/...5355-tsung.jpg

Barrera was like "Prince, your soul is mine!"

lol seriously though TS Barrera humiliated him, beat his ass up, threw him around - into the corner, tackled him to the ground, just all around made him his little *****

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              I think this is probably closest to the truth. There are rumours he had hand issues too, but I think ultimately the hunger was no longer there. It comes with success for many sportsmen.

from the pictures shown, I believe this statement to be false. The hunger was DEFINITELY still there ......

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                The money took his heart.

He invested his money very wisely and to this day is a multi millionaire who's money is increasing year by year due to his investments.

Long before the Barrera fight, many of the UK's boxing journalists and experts were worried that Hamed was losing the heart for Boxing, Hamed(said this whilst he was an active boxer) even himself said he hated training camps. Before the Barrera fight he was putting in bad performances yet being bailed out by his KO power. That didn't work for him against MAB and he lost.

No one is using this as an excuse for Hamed, like i said MAB beat him fair and square, all im saying is Hamed had lost the heart for Boxing long before he ever stepped into the ring with MAB.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post

lol seriously though TS Barrera humiliated him, beat his ass up, threw him around - into the corner, tackled him to the ground, just all around made him his little *****
                  Or he outboxed him to a fairly routine 8-4 decision to those with eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post

Maybe if the guy in avatar was a bit more like Hamed outside of the ring we wouldn't see him still fighting when he's shot to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Or he outboxed him to a fairly routine 8-4 decision to those with eyes.
                      whatever you are just a UK nuthugger. he retired Hamed plain and simple. the actual scoring of the fight is pretty irrelevant, although only a biased moron would have given Barrera 4 rounds in that fight. you could argue for 2 or 3. just because in certain rounds he wasn't getting his ass beat as hard doesn't mean he wins those lol

Comment

Working...
                      X