No announcement yet.

Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    never will i take anything you say seriously again. I know you are trolling me.

Calling a 27 year old, prime Barrera ''a old Barrera'' shows you have absolutely zero knowledge of what you are talking about, i know now you have never even watched the full fight.

What a clown
    He was old in terms of his career. He had been through wars man, it shows you know nothing about Barrera other than his age. And he had more fights than Naseem, what are your thoughts on that? Because you seem to be ignoring that point. And you also seem to be avoiding the fact that Barrera was a 3-1 underdog. Naseem lost to someone who had been through more wars, and was given little chance to win.

And yes I watched the full fight, he humiliated Naseem, especially in the 12th with that head slam. haha classic!!

And hereeee comes troll Roy Jones Jnr!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
      Id be pleased if you can show me proof of that quote my friend. Im sure that if he indeed said that, its not word for word.

Cmon Dirk you guys sound sad now. Your almighty champion was destroyed and forgotten in a rather funny way. Its done. All your hate on Cotto just keeps him more famous.
      says the person hating on Hamed in a Naseem Hamed thread

Man, this guy is killing me, he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Yet you're the one posting in a Naseem Hamed thread
        Gee what a valid argument and response to my post. Still working on that quote huh buddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          How about mentally quitting and running from a smaller man whilst said smaller man stops, looks at you as if to say "Biitch, you gonna fight or what?"
          haha this back and forth between you guys is hilarious!

Comment

He was old in terms of his career. He had been through wars man, it shows you know nothing about Barrera other than his age. And he had more fights than Naseem, what are your thoughts on that? Because you seem to be ignoring that point. And you also seem to be avoiding the fact that Barrera was a 3-1 underdog. Naseem lost to someone who had been through more wars, and was given little chance to win.
            In the UK Boxing journalists and fans were worried about Naseem's lack of effort and dedication long before the Barrera fight, so Naseem should never have been the favourite, and if you had any knowledge about that fight you would know that many Boxing experts had Barrera favourite over Naseem in that fight.

Barrera had been in more wars but the fact of the matter, wether he had been in 10 more wars than he already had done, is he was a 27 year old PRIME Barrera, not a ''old Barrera'' as you put it

Anyone, ANYONE who calls the Barrera Hamed faced, an ''old Barrera'' has offically confirmed right there they dont have a clue about what they are talking about.

Comment

• Ok guys im done owning both of you. Dirk you couldn't get me proof of that quote, so you are indeed a troll. Roy Jones Jr. You ignore my points. Youre both just trolls trying to bring back Nas.

Naseem isnt coming back, and he's been done since Barrera taxed that a ss ! haha peace

Comment

Ok guys im done owning both of you. Dirk you couldn't get me proof of that quote, so you are indeed a troll. Roy Jones Jr. You ignore my points. Youre both just trolls trying to bring back Nas.

Naseem isnt coming back, and he's been done since Barrera taxed that a ss ! haha peace
                No offence mate, but you've been double penetrated like a cheap slut in this thread ever since you tried to call someone out for having no heart whilst parading Kneeguel Quitto in your profile.

You can keep posting but you'll never recover from that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Hey! "I'm heavy because I choose to be heavy"

Actual quote.
                  are those diabetic shoes ?? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Dont be daft.

He may well be respected more by some people, but not the way you make it sound.

All in all, you can hate on Hamed however much you want, but you have to respect the natural talent and pure excitement he brought to the sport. Boxing is crying out for another Prince Naseem, sadly i highly doubt we'll ever see one again.
                    I agree Naz was good for boxing, because of his style and clowning he was exciting. But I laughed back then and until this day at people who thought he was one of the best. You can only get so far fighting like he did, and when he fought a great fighter, he got beaten soundly and badly.

I didn't even hate Hamed. I thought he was fruity and lame but I knew he was doing it for entertainment (like Floyd does but in a different way).

Ask anyone who they respect more as a fighter and I doubt anyone outside UK says Naz is more respected than Toney in boxing.

Comment

I dont know why, but you are.

Well I am a Miguel Cotto fan, and in my position, I can easily with pride and a fat smile on my face say Naz has no heart.

You see Dirk, as a Cotto fan, I am in probably the perfect position to say Naz has no heart, because after Naz got his ass handed to him once, he pretty much gave up on life, whereas Cotto who has took 2 once in a lifetime beatings, has come back to be a current and beloved champion about to make more money than he ever has in his life facing the best fighter in the world with the support of one of the biggest fan bases in boxing today. Thats the bottom line Dirk
                      Ya, and actually Cotto is about to make close to Naseem's net worth with just his fight against Mayweather.

Source: http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...med-net-worth/

Comment

Working...
                      X