No announcement yet.

Let's kill this one Boxing myth - ''Barrera took Naseem's heart''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Once again, Naz fought after the Barrera fight. He was just done with boxing. He made his money and got out.

He would never quit in the ring like Kneeguel did on two occasions.

You think it takes heart to fight exclusively for money like Kneeguel is?
    Oh and who did he fight? Because im sure everyone remembers his last fight. haha fighting a nobody doesn't mean anything dude.

And just the fact that you couldn't respond to the fact that Cotto fans are in perfect position to say Naz has no heart shows that you have nothing good to say. You left my point untouched because it was superior. You have been transformed into a troll from here on out thanks to my arguments.

And to not ignore your point, yes it takes heart to fight exclusively for money, it takes heart to fight at all, period. But I highly doubt Cotto is fighting only for the money. He's fighting to keep adding to his legacy, because he doesn't want to leave it unfulfilled like your boy Naz. But if you quit your career after one beating, then you have no heart. Cotto has kept fighting and fighting. That shows he has heart. Of course its easy for you to say he fights for money when hes fighting the best fighters in the world, but then again that just goes to show hes that relevant and that good that he can fight the best.

And hereeeee comes troll Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      he got his as$ whipped and humiliated. He got embarrassed out of boxing after he got owned and realized everyone thought he was an idiot all along.
      Meh, no one cares about your opinion. Your sig shows us you are a hater.

The part where you make fun of Floyd Mayweather hitting that girl, anyone with half a braincell knows Floyd is not a woman beater, and that's coming from someone like me who is no huge Mayweather fan, i bet you are the type of person who believes Mike Tyson is a rapist.

Am i right?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        Bwahahahahahahaha, i give up, i seriously do.

People, tell me this man is trolling, please tell me he's trolling.

Naseem is older than Barrera

This guy is trolling right people????
        haha dude you know when you have nothing else to offer the argument it just means you are admitting defeat? Isnt it ironic how a Nas fan just told a cotto fan that he "gives up?"

Barrera had been through many more fights and definitely more wars than Naseem by the time they fought. Barrera was written off, which is why it stings you so much that he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman18 View Post
          Oh and who did he fight? Because im sure everyone remembers his last fight. haha fighting a nobody doesn't mean anything dude.

And just the fact that you couldn't respond to the fact that Cotto fans are in perfect position to say Naz has no heart shows that you have nothing good to say. You left my point untouched because it was superior. You have been transformed into a troll from here on out thanks to my arguments.

And to not ignore your point, yes it takes heart to fight exclusively for money, it takes heart to fight at all, period. But I highly doubt Cotto is fighting only for the money. He's fighting to keep adding to his legacy, because he doesn't want to leave it unfulfilled like your boy Naz. But if you quit your career after one beating, then you have no heart. Cotto has kept fighting and fighting. That shows he has heart. Of course its easy for you to say he fights for money when hes fighting the best fighters in the world, but then again that just goes to show hes that relevant and that good that he can fight the best.

And hereeeee comes troll Dirk
          It shows that idiots like you still believe he can actually fight at the top level and buy his fights

I did respond. Cotto fans who watched their man cowardly quit twice in the ring are in no position to talk about anyone's heart. Kneeguel has admitted himself that he'd happily quit again if the circumstances dictated. He's collecting a paycheque against Mayweather and will quit if he feels the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
            Meh, no one cares about your opinion. Your sig shows us you are a hater.

The part where you make fun of Floyd Mayweather hitting that girl, anyone with half a braincell knows Floyd is not a woman beater, and that's coming from someone like me who is no huge Mayweather fan, i bet you are the type of person who believes Mike Tyson is a rapist.

Am i right?
            Just get over it man Nas has no legacy, was beaten humorously by Barrera, and all the amount of b itching and crying you do wont bring him back.

Comment

haha dude you know when you have nothing else to offer the argument it just means you are admitting defeat? Isnt it ironic how a Nas fan just told a cotto fan that he "gives up?"

Barrera had been through many more fights and definitely more wars than Naseem by the time they fought. Barrera was written off, which is why it stings you so much that he won.
              never will i take anything you say seriously again. I know you are trolling me.

Calling a 27 year old, prime Barrera ''a old Barrera'' shows you have absolutely zero knowledge of what you are talking about, i know now you have never even watched the full fight.

What a clown

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                It shows that idiots like you still believe he can actually fight at the top level and buy his fights

I did respond. Cotto fans who watched their man cowardly quit twice in the ring are in no position to talk about anyone's heart. Kneeguel has admitted himself that he'd happily quit again if the circumstances dictated. He's collecting a paycheque against Mayweather and will quit if he feels the heat.
                Id be pleased if you can show me proof of that quote my friend. Im sure that if he indeed said that, its not word for word.

Cmon Dirk you guys sound sad now. Your almighty champion was destroyed and forgotten in a rather funny way. Its done. All your hate on Cotto just keeps him more famous.

Comment

Id be pleased if you can show me proof of that quote my friend. Im sure that if he indeed said that, its not word for word.

Cmon Dirk you guys sound sad now. Your almighty champion was destroyed and forgotten in a rather funny way. Its done. All your hate on Cotto just keeps him more famous.
                  Yet you're the one posting in a Naseem Hamed thread

Comment

Just get over it man Nas has no legacy, was beaten humorously by Barrera, and all the amount of b itching and crying you do wont bring him back.
                    Nothing can be more embarassing in Boxing than being made to take a knee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Nothing can be more embarassing in Boxing than being made to take a knee.
                      How about mentally quitting and running from a smaller man whilst said smaller man stops, looks at you as if to say "Biitch, you gonna fight or what?"

Comment

Working...
                      X