No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Bradley Never Faced Foe With Pacquiao's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    He is? I havenet seen or heard of him since he dissapeared before Pac's fight
    he apparently fought one fight last year..

Comment

Pac has no huge power, he does his damage because of speed. And as for Bradley, I think Pac hasn´t faced anyone with this kind of speed in several years (if ever) and if what Márquez says is true (speed gives the biggest problems to Pacquiao) we are going to see Pac´s 7th lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Baguio City, Philippines - I caught up with Hall of Fame boxing trainer Freddie Roach who is in Baguio for the first leg of Manny Pacquiao's training camp against Timothy Bradley on June 9.

Roach shared his thoughts on Bradley, his power, and what they are going to watch out for on fight night.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        HAHAHAHA!!! Roach dont have any friends...whats the next season gonna be about, Him imposing on the production stuff, by starting unwanted conversations..LOL

Comment

u dont need much money to live good in africa.. clottey is living large right now. he'll be back. he's probably just following in floyd's foot step, u know take a few years off.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            Pac has no huge power, he does his damage because of speed. And as for Bradley, I think Pac hasn´t faced anyone with this kind of speed in several years (if ever) and if what Márquez says is true (speed gives the biggest problems to Pacquiao) we are going to see Pac´s 7th lose.
            this is not really true, pac does have power just not 1 punch KO type power well depending on who his opponent is. and yes pac score most of his KO by hurting his opponents first with numerous combo's but to say pac has no huge power?? have u seen the faces of his opponents? example: marg's eye after 1 punch for pac.

Comment

Well Bradley hasn't faced anyone with the combination of speed and power that Pacquiao possess but I think the Pacquiao speed might be to much for Bradley to handle not the power

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                this is not really true, pac does have power just not 1 punch KO type power well depending on who his opponent is. and yes pac score most of his KO by hurting his opponents first with numerous combo's but to say pac has no huge power?? have u seen the faces of his opponents? example: marg's eye after 1 punch for pac.
                Just see the fights of Pac and Holt vs Díaz, Holt has legitimate power, Pac has not. Huge power, you have it or not, you are born with it or not.
                Last edited by Phantomas; 04-25-2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                  u dont need much money to live good in africa.. clottey is living large right now. he'll be back. he's probably just following in floyd's foot step, u know take a few years off.
                  Ah yes on a Pac v Bradley thread some how some way Floyd will find his way into it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    he apparently fought one fight last year..
                    Huh i did not know that at all. Just shows how irrelevant he has become.

Comment

The bold is the key word of this post!!

Comment

Working...
                      X