Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing people: Bradley is going to give Manny LOTS of trouble.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Bradley is that good a boxer, from the outside he punches wide and sloppy. He is also out of control when he goes inside and he gets out of sorts often.

He is an alright boxer but to me being a boxer is about control and to me Bradley is much to wild to really be praising his boxing as anything special~

Comment

I think Bradley is very underrated and I can see him beating Pacquiao. He would also give Mayweather problems as well with his style. I expect Pacquiao to win but I think it could go either way.

Comment

He sure will trouble Manny. Anyone who doesn't even think Tim can trouble Manny, well they dont really know better anways. I love Cotto and Floyd and I will definitly watch them too but this fight Pac has a real threat (for the first time in how long?) and trust me it will be edge of your seat action and honestly I expect Bradley to win UD or SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayallday9 View Post
          He sure will trouble Manny. Anyone who doesn't even think Tim can trouble Manny, well they dont really know better anways. I love Cotto and Floyd and I will definitly watch them too but this fight Pac has a real threat (for the first time in how long?) and trust me it will be edge of your seat action and honestly I expect Bradley to win UD or SD.
          Since November of last year

Comment

some people in here cant make up their mind!! in some threads u see them posting saying bradley is going to smash pac blah blah blah pac is going to get exposed blah blah blah then on another thread u see the very same people down playing bradley saying this fight is a joke blah blah blah pac is going to run thru him thats why pac picked him blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
              some people in here cant make up their mind!! in some threads u see them posting saying bradley is going to smash pac blah blah blah pac is going to get exposed blah blah blah then on another thread u see the very same people down playing bradley saying this fight is a joke blah blah blah pac is going to run thru him thats why pac picked him blah blah blah.
              nahh i think its just u living in a haze of stupidity.

Comment

I expect pacquiao to beat bradley...but it definitely will be a tough fight for him.

Comment

Is the feeling that a lot of people are overlooking Bradley? I know he isn't some sort of master boxer, but he's got plenty of tools Manny hasn't seen in a while.

Just him being in his prime and having the type of foot and hand speed that he does makes the fight very intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    nahh i think its just u living in a haze of stupidity.
                    hey i think i see u too.

Comment

how is it hype? The only people who think Bradley isn't a legit or dangerous guy are Floyd Mayweather fans or Pac haters trying to downplay Pacman taking on a tougher opponent than Floyd. Almost all boxing trainers who are not biased think Bradley is a tough test. Even Floyd said Bradley will be a tough fight for Pacman.

Bradley is tough as hell, never been dominated, gave Devon Alexander and Peterson their only losses, and Peterson gave hell to Amir Khan, while Bradley dominated him with smart boxing and dropped him with his underrated power.

Comment

Working...
                      X