Mayweather tells some funny lies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f*gs gonna f*g

Comment

What I found hilarious was the part where he was trying to justify offering Manny 40 million then saying he doesnt need manny, manny needs him!
      I was rotf. He is delusional. first off everyone knows this is a 50-50 fight. Floyd does have bigger numbers but not by that much and both are considered P4P 1 and 2 so 50-50 makes total sense. Floyd is running from this fight just like Arum is running from it. but in reality no one cares anymore

I didnt like that uncle tom who interviewed him and asked all these soft ball questions. its like he was just there to stroke floyds ego.

and poor floyd struggled to answer the simle questions

Comment

Now hold on here... He spits some truth... you overlook that.
        Did you know.... Rabbits don't lay no eggs?
        Easter is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          I've spent many nights drinking with people i don't know. Just because he's there doesn't mean Mayweathers knows him.
          you can't compare those people to a celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by QS2 View Post
            you can't compare those people to a celebrity.
            You can when Khan isn't really a celebrity in America. I could stand beside NFL stars that are popular in America and i wouldn't know who they were.

Comment

"We wanted the Pacquiao fight for May 5th but it didn't happen, there is nothing I can do"

really???? you wanted the pacquiao fight but expect to keep 100% of PPV revenues?

dont try to hard floyd.........

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                "Pacquiao has a tough fight on his hands with a young fighter, I really don't know his name but I know the fighter can box a little bit."

Comment

This guy sure does love debating floyd and pac

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    Manny is going to refuse any deal floyd makes him. Manny is happy being the best at TR. He can fight JMM again, Rios, and as long as Glen Throwbridge is a judge, he will never lose.
                    Mayweather is not a child who gets what he wants when he wants it. Take it or leave it stances are for little kids. They don't belong in the adult world. If you want something badly you don't just dump demands and expect the other side to say yes. That just means you really don't want it.

Anyways, I do hope this fight never happens. Letting the other guy fight tons of fighters before fighting him is unforgivable. I don't see why the fight will make sense now especially when the wear and tear of the opponent is already showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      Mayweather is not a child who gets what he wants when he wants it. Take it or leave it stances are for little kids. They don't belong in the adult world. If you want something badly you don't just dump demands and expect the other side to say yes. That just means you really don't want it.

Anyways, I do hope this fight never happens. Letting the other guy fight tons of fighters before fighting him is unforgivable. I don't see why the fight will make sense now especially when the wear and tear of the opponent is already showing.
                      If you held both fighters to this standard you and I would be in complete agreement. But you don't. You don't care if Manny gets what he wants because your primary goal is to see floyd lose.

This is the real reason why you hope the fight doesn't happen because its clear from the JMM 3 fight that Manny would have a difficult time beating floyd, who does everything JMM does only better, stronger and faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X