No announcement yet.

Source: 10,000 tickets sold for Hopkins vs. Dawson II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This fight sold more tickets than Timothy Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao, I heard the Pacman vs Bradley fight only sold 3,500 tickets.
    how you know?

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      how you know?
      Probably a super secret source he can't discuss

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        This fight sold more tickets than Timothy Bradley vs. Manny Pacquiao, I heard the Pacman vs Bradley fight only sold 3,500 tickets.
        I heard people on internet forums like to make up **** to get attention.

Comment

I think they gave them away. I mean, do you think that many people would go to see it after what happened in the first fight? Not only did they only get 1 and half rounds but there wasn't a real punch landed.

Then again, I am pretty interested in the fight, not because i think it will be a great fight but more because if Hopkins wins he is further cementing himself in top 10 all time and creating history being 47 years old and defending his LHW title. and once he wins, after people are gonna say whatever dawson isn't good anyways he lost to pascal. but a lot of people, Floyd Mayweather included said that Dawson was going to be/is the best pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
            I heard people on internet forums like to make up **** to get attention.
            Hahaha, fucking green K

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Rode View Post
              I could kinda see it. Hopkins is from Philly, Dawson from Connecticut and Mitchell is from Maryland. Those places are all in driving distance from Atlantic City.
              Originally posted by Check View Post
              Another thing is the tickets seem real cheap. I don't know what they charged for the first fight but being on the east coast and being cheap, I can see it.
              This!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

There wont be anywhere near 10,00 people at this fight. trust

Comment

haha Pac Bradley only sold 3500 tickets so far?

WOW

Comment

Good if it's true. Hope Dawson and Hopkins come through in this fight.

Comment

only uninformed cats will be shocked....last time they fought on the west coast....only problem is that they're BOTH from the east coast...not suprised this fight is saling big....I love my coast!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X