Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adriana is fighting 2 bums back to back skyles and escobedo....

Comment

Did Broner really say the only people I look for is myself and Floyd Mayweather.....well at least he is being honest.....

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        You're also evidently bigger
        a lot bigger,this guy used to fight at lightweight but went down and just looks huge,look at his back,shouldersvwhen hes in there againt his opponents especially against de leon just too big

Comment

I need to check, but somebody here said he rehydrated 15 pounds in his last fight...wtf?

Comment

Is Salido with Top Rank? If so, lets put this argument and hypothetical fight to rest, as well as any other involving fighters from Golden Boy and Top Rank. Too bad these people can't do business together like they do in every other major sport in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
              a lot bigger,this guy used to fight at lightweight but went down and just looks huge,look at his back,shouldersvwhen hes in there againt his opponents especially against de leon just too big
              Dude's Lucky Top Rank has all the LW's or else he would have been exposed

I want to see Gamboa vs Broner I hope Oscar's gay ass scoops up gamboa and makes it happen

Comment

I was expecting a better comeback then that broner.

Comment

From what i understand Salido is a free agent who's always worked close with Top Rank but belongs to Zanfer promotions.Id love for Salido to test that chin of Broners.Its a good fight.

Comment

i like this dude but i wont judge him to his chin is tested

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      From what i understand Salido is a free agent who's always worked close with Top Rank but belongs to Zanfer promotions.Id love for Salido to test that chin of Broners.Its a good fight.
                      even though i think he's average i think broner might be too big for siri...i would rather see gamboa vs broner or abril,vasquez, vs broner at LW

Comment

Working...
                      X