Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz Has No Inactivity Worries, Wants Mayweather Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz must be ******ed... He had his shot at the Champ and he blew it. It might be different if the fight was close, but the fact is it was starting to become a mismatch. At fights End Floyd Had Tripled ortiz in Punches landed. Floyd usually is a slow and catious starter, but he was Starching Ortiz right out the gate. Time to come back to reality Victor, Your Shot at Floyd is long gone and truthfully you may not even get past Berto Kid.

Comment

Comment

I hope that Berto gets rid off this piece of crap!

Comment

All Ortiz needs is some maturity and that will come in time.

He was wrong to head butt no matter if frustrated or angry over the elbows from JR.

JR was wrong to cheap shot ORTIZ.

ORTIZ was the Champion and in the ring on tape for the world to see, JR proclaimed that if ORTIZ wants the rematch he's got it !!

HE didn't get it !

I know ORTIZ needs to KO Berto, I know that or beat him down. After Berto's last fight with that so in so, he looked blown up in the muscle department with lots of energy and pop so whats up with that ? who did that to him ???? Yeah !!!!

Definitely there will need to be a test done on Berto.

I say give ORTIZ the rematch with JR whether he beats Cotto or no.

I honestly think with JR coming out on the Pac 50-50 talk that he is overlooking COTTO. I feel certain now that COTTO is NOT overlooking JR.

Back in the day when ALI was KING, there came a time in his life he began to over look an opponent and got "BEAT"!!

I got news fer you whippersnappers, "if you want to get technal bout it" JR couldn't carry Ali's jock strap !!!!!!

IF ORTIZ will take care of business with Berto then the maturity he gained from the fiasco with JR will put him in a good spot for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
            Ortiz must be ******ed... He had his shot at the Champ and he blew it. It might be different if the fight was close, but the fact is it was starting to become a mismatch. At fights End Floyd Had Tripled ortiz in Punches landed. Floyd usually is a slow and catious starter, but he was Starching Ortiz right out the gate. Time to come back to reality Victor, Your Shot at Floyd is long gone and truthfully you may not even get past Berto Kid.
            Nah mang , that ain't it.

watch the fight in slow mo and you will see lots of those punches from JR didn't even land.

You will see Ortiz coming on in the 4th, making it rougher for JR on the ropes, even the scene just before going to the ropes Ortiz was popping that head, getting closer.

Ortiz was wrong I won't take up for a flagrant foul from no one but I won't take up for the "CHEAP SHOT" as well, will you ?

Comment

I think Berto beats Ortiz this time and we see a rubber match in December.

But if Floyd is going to hold Manny to his words on taking less money then Floyd needs to be accountable for saying Ortiz can get a rematch as well.

Comment

Ortiz -Mayweather is staged. Mayweather just slapping him til Ortiz drop dead smiling. Poor fans go buy Cotto - Mayweather again

Comment

He's not getting it if he beats Berto again. If he beats Berto, and than were to beat Amir Khan later in the year as well, I'd be all for a rematch, because Ortiz will have proven himself among the upper level fighters around 140-147. So, if he did that, than a rematch is good with me if it did happen. I doubt Ortiz beats Berto and Khan in a row though.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Nah mang , that ain't it.

watch the fight in slow mo and you will see lots of those punches from JR didn't even land.

You will see Ortiz coming on in the 4th, making it rougher for JR on the ropes, even the scene just before going to the ropes Ortiz was popping that head, getting closer.

Ortiz was wrong I won't take up for a flagrant foul from no one but I won't take up for the "CHEAP SHOT" as well, will you ?
                    Are u kidding me??? Ortiz was getting smacked in the 4th.......The fact of the matter is Ortiz had his shot and blew it........I have NO sympathy for someone intentionally head butting someone, than admits he was trying to break his oppenents nose.

Comment

Ortiz needs to Man up already.

Ortiz has blown his chances every time he suppose to rise to the next level. He has what it takes, but not the mental toughness, he needs to stop being soft. If you head butt somebody, don't go apologizing, just go with the flow and fight. At least wait until the fights over, and never let your guard down or take your eyes off the enemy.
                      Last edited by Toltec77; 04-23-2012, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X