Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz Has No Inactivity Worries, Wants Mayweather Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do writers keep calling mayweather the p4p king? He is not. Pacman and Martínez are.

Comment

Originally posted by chibomber View Post
      This dude is smoking some of that good kush.
      mayweather punked out of the fight he kept getting caught on the ropes and in the corner and knew a couple rounds more and ortiz was gonna do damage to him mayweather is one of the dirtiest fighters i every seen and he makes it obvious and to sucker punch someone when the ref called time and had his back turned and just go ahead to throw punches is a coward and a punk and u must be on crack right now if u think all those cheating tacktics is gonna work with cotto my fellow puertorican cotto is gonna destroy mayweather and when he does ur fellow ******s career is over he sucks and he hand picks his opponents based on whos older whos slower and who doesnt stand a chance to beat him but he messed up picking cotto

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan30 View Post
        mayweather punked out of the fight he kept getting caught on the ropes and in the corner and knew a couple rounds more and ortiz was gonna do damage to him mayweather is one of the dirtiest fighters i every seen and he makes it obvious and to sucker punch someone when the ref called time and had his back turned and just go ahead to throw punches is a coward and a punk and u must be on crack right now if u think all those cheating tacktics is gonna work with cotto my fellow puertorican cotto is gonna destroy mayweather and when he does ur fellow ******s career is over he sucks and he hand picks his opponents based on whos older whos slower and who doesnt stand a chance to beat him but he messed up picking cotto
        STFU before I smack the ***** outta you.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Why do writers keep calling mayweather the p4p king? He is not. Pacman and Martínez are.
          Currently, Mayweather is the WBC Welterweight Champion.[5] He is also rated as the best pound for pound boxer in the world by most sporting news and boxing websites, including Sports Illustrated, ESPN, Fox Sports, Yahoo! Sports and About.com.[6][7][8][9][10]

Comment

Kind of tricky to request a rematch with a person you admitted you planned to headbutt going into the first fight but good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Couldn't have said it any better myself..

Comment

Unless Berto fights stupid again, Ortiz won't even be getting past him. I'm sure that first Ortiz fight is killing Berto when he thinks about it, he had the tools/quickness and ability to make that a very easy night for him but he blew it. Ortiz better whip out a pin and pad this time, class will be in session.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  His comment was dumb, as was yours. E-thugs....

Comment

Originally posted by Hallaqsillaq View Post
                    His comment was dumb, as was yours. E-thugs....
                    E-Thug? lol, why don't you PM and we can discuss meeting.

Comment

Working...
                    X