Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roy jones used to say all the time, that he would do whatever it takes, to make a big fight happen...whereas, fmj likes to say, he will do whatever it takes, to make a big fight, not happen

Comment

• the fight is not happening

wow

what's new? this news is 3 years old

they will never fight

Comment

• Floyd is facing a stronger more experienced Castillo on May 5th.
        Sorry *****s you have no idea what is about to happen but it will shake the boxing world to the core.
        No shock to me but Cotto will have his hand raised on May 5th.
        This will be the worst performance of Mayweathers career.
        You will understand why Pac was avoided like the plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Funny how Freddie Roach is on video during the 1st negotiation saying that Floyd random blood request will not matter and when they do accept it then Floyd is going to find an excuse to get out of the fight. The random blood tests were there from the beginning. You should do your research or come correct before you try to protect Pac with some more stuff that never happened. Fact of the matter is that Pac accepted the request but he just wanted to know when he would be tested and didn't want it up until the fight. Blood testing was never the issue but Pac just wanted to take the word "RANDOM" out of it. And for the record..... Manny Pacquiao stopped the fight from happening in 2009 when he went to fight Clottey. You can root for your boy all you want but you can't change history. I don't even like Floyd personality or attitude wise but the way you Pac fans go on about who don't want the fight but clearly are disregarding everything that transpired or went down in Pac's camp.
          It aint just the pac fans dawg, it is every fan but the flowmos who know was up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Maybe as I said, a southpaw stance or a straight left.. Shoulder roll ain't gonna cut it. Anyway I don't want to waste my energy talking to a floyd worshiper lol.. Believe what you want to believe, after all he is your god. My debates with you is in the archives look it up hehe!

and save your energy convincing Floyd this is actually cake walk, why not step up to the plate and convince your man. after all as you said, Marquez gave pac fits. So what's the hold up? See the contradictions you put yourself into hehe! Go be productive and find Floyd's man balls.
            Calling me a Floyd worshiper but you are on a Mayweather thread talking about how much better Pacquiao is. How come I rarely if ever see you on Pacquiao threads talking about how great he is? For the record. Everything I said is true and can be backed up with actual proof and not girly hate filled opinions.

Comment

Funny how Freddie Roach is on video during the 1st negotiation saying that Floyd random blood request will not matter and when they do accept it then Floyd is going to find an excuse to get out of the fight. The random blood tests were there from the beginning. You should do your research or come correct before you try to protect Pac with some more stuff that never happened. Fact of the matter is that Pac accepted the request but he just wanted to know when he would be tested and didn't want it up until the fight. Blood testing was never the issue but Pac just wanted to take the word "RANDOM" out of it. And for the record..... Manny Pacquiao stopped the fight from happening in 2009 when he went to fight Clottey. You can root for your boy all you want but you can't change history. I don't even like Floyd personality or attitude wise but the way you Pac fans go on about who don't want the fight but clearly are disregarding everything that transpired or went down in Pac's camp.
              pac fought clottey in 2010

your opinion"peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Who is getting played like a fiddle but the flowmos.. This situation was predictable.. Many of us predicted another road block and walah here it is.. You can't play someone if they know was up.. You seem blind to the facts.
                You are the one getting bent out of shape by some meaningless stuff that already got said and really has no meaning at this point in time.

So you are reacting exactly how the dude throwing this out there wants, whom you don't seem to like.

Way to go, thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  It aint just the pac fans dawg, it is every fan but the flowmos who know was up.
                  I already said that fans of both need to stop supporting and beefing for these two regarding the fight that will never happen. It's just that Pac fans like to talk about personal feelings and disregard what actually happened. It is disturbing.

Comment

Calling me a Floyd worshiper but you are on a Mayweather thread talking about how much better Pacquiao is. How come I rarely if ever see you on Pacquiao threads talking about how great he is? For the record. Everything I said is true and can be backed up with actual proof and not girly hate filled opinions.
                    You know what would be best for Floyd? If you maddafakahs acknowledged the truth. If you guys keep on riding on floyds nuts and regurgitating his bs and being yes men, this fight will surely never happen.. Floyd needs to know the deal.. He is fawkin up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                      pac fought clottey in 2010

your opinion"peeleft:
                      This is what I'm saying. Trying to piss on what I'm saying but disregarding the fact that Pac left the negotiation table with Floyd to fight Clottey. Are you telling me that this never happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X