Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They won't be watching the cotto fight knowing he ain't even thinking of fighting in the super fight. Boxing fans will only buy his ppv if he can guarantee a fight with sergio or pac next if not, we know whats up..

Bank robbery baby, fraud floyd is whats up..

The only way for this fight to happen is he comes down to earth and realize people ain't that ****** to fool everytime..

knowing he won't fight the best after the cotto fight just shows this is not a precedent fight for the super fight..

Boxing fans have had enough.. They are truly going to stop buying Floyd fights..

His ppv numbers will fall flat in his face for fighting a slow has been fighter and hopefully when Pac's numbers are higher vs Bradley than his Cotto fight. He won't use that as an excuse.. But wait he has another card in his sleeve, the 154 card lol.. Next excuse fight me @ 154 punk lol

Boxing fans has seen the truth.. Floyd's last bank robbery is about to end.. Can't do the same routine of making excuse over and over Floyd..

The real boxing fans aren't gullible like your fanatic fanboys.. The real money comes from real boxing fans and they ain't buying.

Comment

• 97 pages: translation = Floyd is a pussay!

It's called highway robbery if Pac agrees to Floyd. Nobody wants to have that feeling of being ripped off. Its a matter of principle for Pac while for Floyd its a matter of being a fraud and projecting he wants the fight when he knows darn well its a deal breaker.

A fraud will always be a fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        97 pages: translation = Floyd is a pussay!

It's called highway robbery if Pac agrees to Floyd. Nobody wants to have that feeling of being ripped off. Its a matter of principle for Pac while for Floyd its a matter of being a fraud and projecting he wants the fight when he knows darn well its a deal breaker.

A fraud will always be a fraud.
        Manny has the option of taking less to make the fight happen. Many fighters have done this. Like the one in my sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Manny has the option of taking less to make the fight happen. Many fighters have done this. Like the one in my sig.
          sure many challengers would have took the deal, manny is not the challenger here, thats like saying why wouldnt floyd take less?? now let me ask u this, why wont floyd agree to a 50/50 split? after all this will be the most floyd will ever make and remember it will be EASY work. you're telling me floyd MONEY mayweather rather make ZERO compare to making millions and again it will be EASY work???

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            So your defense is to kneel down to Floyd? even if it's ridiculously inappropriate and insulting to go lower when you know at present pac is the 4th most influential athlete in the US of A.. while Floyd zilch.. More searched athlete in the planet mind you not just boxing it's the whiole of sports. He is the most searched athlete.

to end pac owns Floyd in popularity Globally. PAc in the usa is top 28 while Floyd is just in at 48 that ain't even including how big pac is around the world lol. Most searched boxer in the planet and you can't see 50/50 ain't fair?

Fairt shake my friend... Fair shake.. nobody wants to feel robbed or abused or ripped off not you, not me.. Or maybe you if Floyd says it to you hehe!

I call it as it is.. Clear as day..

97 pages: translation = Floyd is a pussay!
            Last edited by Spoon23; 04-26-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• manny is one dimensional, no skills so manny have to work harder this will be the hardest fight for him. floyd on the other hand this will be like a walk in the park for him. why would floyd turn down millions for an easy work???

Comment

• isnt floyd's middle name MONEY?? why would he turn down making the most he'll ever make?? its gonna be less than an hr of easy work!! something aint right here........

Comment

• i thought floyd's whole image is about making $$$$ and making a lot too!! why would he turn down making the most money and it'll be about an hr of EASY work!!?? zero > millions? something aint right here...

Comment

• Anyone know what happened on the 12-14 December 2009 to make Floyd come up with the blood testing idea.

Before then it was not on the table but after then it became very prominent and eventually caused the negotiation to break down.

The only thing I can think of is that Pacquiao agreed to all the terms and signed the contract.

Anybody know what else went on those days, because that can't be the only reason why Floyd brought up blood testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Anyone know what happened on the 12-14 December 2009 to make Floyd come up with the blood testing idea.

Before then it was not on the table but after then it became very prominent and eventually caused the negotiation to break down.

The only thing I can think of is that Pacquiao agreed to all the terms and signed the contract.

Anybody know what else went on those days, because that can't be the only reason why Floyd brought up blood testing.
                      Maybe he found out definitively that manny was using PED's.

Comment

Working...
                      X