Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by illwill112 View Post
    Only people playing dumb are you *****s who can't see all the excuses Floyd makes. It is ok though we understand it's hard to think when you have that Floyd baby batter on your minds. Damn you really do always stay on top of Floyd's nuts.
    Pac had a 5050 split in 09 and he turned it down..

Stop talking about Floyd's sex organs and deal with Pac ducking an even split 3 years ago.

Comment

• Floyd: Pacquiao is an easy night work, has been beaten before and KO before.

Gets offered $50 million guarantee plus a share of PPV money and Floyd says no.

Floyd: Cotto is a strong unbeaten fighter, fighting at a higher weight.

Floyd give Cotto a piece of the PPV action and a big guarantee, and Floyd will stand to make 30-35 million from the fight. Floyd says yes.

So Floyd is taking less money for a tougher fight?

Hmmm..... doesn't sound like the Floyd we all know and love.

What wrong with this picture?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Is that all you got now lies.

Well Floyd lies and so do you, shouldn't really surprise me.
        Something is wrong with you Pac fans...

Cotto just ADMITTED Floyd was NEVER in his plans and that Arum NOT ONCE mentioned a Mayweather fight to him.....all the while telling the media Floyd was ducking Cotto...

He's doing the same thing with Manny....Floyd was NEVER in his plans...

Manny offered the 5050 split...Floyd accepted...

Floyd wanted 0 day cutoff....

Then relented all the way to 14 days....Pac said "that's too close...I'm still in heavy training"

Floyd moved on..

WHO NEEDS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO RECOVER FROM THOSE TESTS??

C'mon now..

Comment

• These fans of Floyd are not even concerned about their idol smelling like a duck for the rest of his life. They actually think the fight not happening is in their hero's best interest. Pac fans will forever have a field day clowning the preservation guy. They even seem okay not seeing a fight which they believe to be an easy fight for their idol. Oookaaay. So be it.

Like I said repeatedly. Either Floyd will stay as a duck for the rest of his life or do something to make this fight happen. Take your pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
            Something is wrong with you Pac fans...

Cotto just ADMITTED Floyd was NEVER in his plans and that Arum NOT ONCE mentioned a Mayweather fight to him.....all the while telling the media Floyd was ducking Cotto...

He's doing the same thing with Manny....Floyd was NEVER in his plans...

Manny offered the 5050 split...Floyd accepted...

Floyd wanted 0 day cutoff....

Then relented all the way to 14 days....Pac said "that's too close...I'm still in heavy training"

Floyd moved on..

WHO NEEDS MORE THAN 2 WEEKS TO RECOVER FROM THOSE TESTS??

C'mon now..

Cotto vs Mayweather was meant to happen in 2008 after wins over Hatton and Mosley respectively.

Floyd thought it's time for a vacation.

Maybe he thought his win over Carlos Baldomir he had reach the pinnacle off the sport.

4 years later and two brutal beatings Cotto is right for Mayweather now.

Maybe if Bradley and someone else beats Pacquiao in 4 years time Floyd might actually sign the contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              These fans of Floyd are not even concerned about their idol smelling like a duck for the rest of his life. They actually think the fight not happening is in their hero's best interest. Pac fans will forever have a field day clowning the preservation guy. They even seem okay not seeing a fight which they believe to be an easy fight for their idol. Oookaaay. So be it.

Like I said repeatedly. Either Floyd will stay as a duck for the rest of his life or do something to make this fight happen. Take your pick.
              "Yesterday I was lying...today I'm telling the truth"...Bob Arum

That is the kind of scum ya'll take at his word..

The ONLY way Arum beats Floyd is in the media....because he simply doesn't have the fighters that can beat him in the ring.

Comment

"Yesterday I was lying...today I'm telling the truth"...Bob Arum

That is the kind of scum ya'll take at his word..

The ONLY way Arum beats Floyd is in the media....because he simply doesn't have the fighters that can beat him in the ring.
                Almost as bad as;

"Pacquiao is next"

Pacquiao is not next, I only said so because it what the fans want to hear"

Did you want to hear that?

Comment

Cotto vs Mayweather was meant to happen in 2008 after wins over Hatton and Mosley respectively.

Floyd thought it's time for a vacation.

Maybe he thought his win over Carlos Baldomir he had reach the pinnacle off the sport.

4 years later and two brutal beatings Cotto is right for Mayweather now.

Maybe if Bradley and someone else beats Pacquiao in 4 years time Floyd might actually sign the contract.
                  Vacation or not...Floyd was never in Arum's plans..

Cotto is right for Mayweather now that he isn't with Top Rank...fool..

Why weren't you crying when Pacman fought an UNLICENSED....BANNED...DESTROYED...Margarito??

At least Cotto has a license...

Comment

Almost as bad as;

"Pacquiao is next"

Pacquiao is not next, I only said so because it what the fans want to hear"

Did you want to hear that?
                    When it seemed Floyd was going straight to jail..

"I'll fight him in his cell"

"I'll take less money to make this fight happen"

But soon as Mayweather's sentence was pushed back

"We need more time to build a stadium"

"The cut isn't healed"

"This fight should be in Dubai.."

Comment

Vacation or not...Floyd was never in Arum's plans..

Cotto is right for Mayweather now that he isn't with Top Rank...fool..

Why weren't you crying when Pacman fought an UNLICENSED....BANNED...DESTROYED...Margarito??

At least Cotto has a license...
                      Marg did have a license, he had his license revoked but could apply for it again after a year.

Margaritto was a beast Pacquiao took him on at his perfect weight and Pacquiao dished out some justice in the form of a brutal beating.

Floyd decided not to take the Margarito challenge to fight Carlos Baldomir.

Floyd has said since he was right to avoid Margarito because he was a cheater.

But Floyd did not know this at the time, so why did Floyd avoid Margarito?

Comment

Working...
                      X