Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Yeah it will. Bob Arums WWE Superstars arent fighting outside of his traveling circus.
    Nah,

Comment

• rock on guys im loaded

Comment

• blaheheheheeeeeeee....Mayweather is done. Manny needs Floyd....hehee thats fu(king hilarious .. he knows this is a sure way to not fight Manny. Good job Floyd. The world knows you are a chicken shlt and is afraid of Manny! The man with a million excuses....hehe go fu(k yourself Fraud Bumweather!

Comment

• That's the round about way of saying "I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, SO F-OFF!"

Ok Floyd, we get it already... I guess you also want us to stop asking, demanding or whatever about that fight. Noted.

This is the last I'll even talk about this. I think they should now take down that sticky thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            blaheheheheeeeeeee....Mayweather is done. Manny needs Floyd....hehee thats fu(king hilarious .. he knows this is a sure way to not fight Manny. Good job Floyd. The world knows you are a chicken shlt and is afraid of Manny! The man with a million excuses....hehe go fu(k yourself Fraud Bumweather!
            Manny shot his mouth off and said he will except less , do you understand that , no , then how about Floyd is the bigger PPV star and deserves more based on the numbers , still no , how about the who hell is Manny gunna ,make what was offered with anybody else he ducks Cotto duck SM and grabs an inhouse JW , Floyd is in the box seat and Manny needs to stick to what he said and take the offer ., its not Manny anyhow it Arum wanting 50/50 lol .

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              imagine some dude who beats dudes up for a living was suing you for something like saying he was a coke head....and then wants you to do business with him on a 50/50 basis....imagine that clown ass ish!!....dude wants to sue you and THEN do a deal with you that breaks the bread right down the middle!!!...NOT happening in the REAL world...nah....dudes need to get real and understand certain ish
              So whose fault is that? To me personally, I would say the guy that just called me a coke head.

It's like asking whose fault is it when someone punches you first and then you punch back?

Get a grip.

Comment

• This is another excuse from Fraud Mayweather in avoiding the great Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather will use all the excuses he can come up with just to avoid a meeting with Manny Pacquiao in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Certainly better than Bradley.
                  Well, Cotto made the choice. Obviously he though it would be a better fight for him against Mayweather than Pacquiao. Based on his analysis of probably not getting too physically damaged against Mayweather, probably thinking he could last 12 rounds without much punishment. I don't blame him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
                    This is another excuse from Fraud Mayweather in avoiding the great Manny Pacquiao. Mayweather will use all the excuses he can come up with just to avoid a meeting with Manny Pacquiao in the ring.
                    Manny saying no is not an excuse right lol .

Comment

• Floyd has spoken. He doesn't need Pac. Meaning, he's not too confident to beat Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X