Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather "peeleft:

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Post me the link where the judge says Floyd can only fight on the May 5th.

Or when Pacquiao says he will not fight on May 5th, no matter what.

Why does it matter what Pac says? We all know Arum is the one who makes the call and Arum wanted it for June 9th when Floyd was in jail for god's sake

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
        Honestly this fight has lost so much of its luster I really don't care anymore if it does happen. There are better match ups out there, i just find it funny how unintelligent floyds fans are, they just spit back the same non sense he slings, when they have no idea how much money either fighter generates, then they go one and say manny doesnt deserve 50/50.
        It is shocking that these people are able to switch on their computer to get on this site.

I really hope these fans of Floyd are just backing Floydy because he is their man, or maybe they have a deep love for the guy, because if they actually believe the BS he spouts I fear for their safety and the safety for other round them.

Comment

• Your a typical uneducated Mayweather fan who only knows what Fraud tells you. Go do you research and you'll see who is the cause of this fight not happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Why does it matter what Pac says? We all know Arum is the one who makes the call and Arum wanted it for June 9th when Floyd was in jail for god's sake
            Even Arum said we could make it for late May.

Floydy got worried and pulled out the 40 million flat fee.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmoney123 View Post
              Your a typical uneducated Mayweather fan who only knows what Fraud tells you. Go do you research and you'll see who is the cause of this fight not happening.
              Speaking of being uneducated..

The truth of the matter is that this would be Manny's biggest payday yet. He's used to getting pennies because Bob Arum is always there to take his share. 40 mil is more than enough for a guy who gets 15 mil tops for his fights.

Comment

It is shocking that these people are able to switch on their computer to get on this site.

I really hope these fans of Floyd are just backing Floydy because he is their man, or maybe they have a deep love for the guy, because if they actually believe the BS he spouts I fear for their safety and the safety for other round them.
                Its insanity how people cant see the truth. Plus how can anyone who saw the past 24/7 and the Floyd special not see he is just a typical racist, a$$hole who throughs money away and uses his kids as a ploy to justify his actions as i'm trying to feed my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Same reason why they didn't care about Steroids testing till Floyd said it, they have no mind of their own and **** ride and repeat Floyds words, whatever floyd says or does they take it as the gospel truth.
                  Yep it was a rhetorical question. These people are sheep

Comment

Even Arum said we could make it for late May.

Floydy got worried and pulled out the 40 million flat fee.
                    He said late may then switched to June. The fight was off before even asked for all the money

Comment

• Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
                      "When people choose to ignore the facts and play ignorant, this is the response you get. Try intelligently address honest questions 1st, and then maybe we can decipher if your really a fan with some substance."
                      WRONG here is some Flo-mos PRO BLACK and they ignore the facts and do everything to defend and spin anything for floyd and follow everything he says

These guys keep saying everyone wants to see the black man fall

Comment

Working...
                      X