Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing to hear

Comment

• lol, you guys still talking about this fight... its not happening, get over it already!

Comment

• Good to see Floyd still has people hanging on every word he says~

Floyd ain't the smartest guy in the world but as far as boxers go he is up there as he understands some very fundemental issues about inciting the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          imagine some dude who beats dudes up for a living was suing you for something like saying he was a coke head....and then wants you to do business with him on a 50/50 basis....imagine that clown ass ish!!....dude wants to sue you and THEN do a deal with you that breaks the bread right down the middle!!!...NOT happening in the REAL world...nah....dudes need to get real and understand certain ish
          He's trying to work out an even deal to fight u!! It's not like PAC is trying to buy Floyd's car or house and is asking for a deal. Smfh! Some people lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Its exactly the same thing for Cotto. Even more so. He's cashing out
            Can I just ask everyone- what does 'smh' mean?

Ok, as for Manny suing Floyd, it's a non-issue....cos it's well known Manny will drop the lawsuit if they sign to fight

Comment

• Ortiz - Off the canvas in his only noteable win at 147. Fights Floyd.
              Shane - Off two training camps out of the ring 16 months
              JMM - never fought at 140 but Floyd drags him to 147 and then cheats on the scale.
              Hatton - Off a controversial win vs Collazo. No notebale wins at 147
              ODLH - 154 a decerpite coked up Oscar was able to rattle off 500 punches win on a judges card.

I want Pacquiao.
              I want the winner of Martinez vs. Williams
              Take the test.
              I'm retired.

What kind of fighter says this ?
              Why no Prime Top level wins ? hmmmm

Smell that ?

Comment

• What's up with a winner takes 70% split? Hell, Manny said he'd do winner takes all on Kimmel. See how Mayweather likes them apples.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                  What's up with a winner takes 70% split? Hell, Manny said he'd do winner takes all on Kimmel. See how Mayweather likes them apples.
                  You want it on boxing judges shoulders to decide who gets an extra 45-60+ million, nah there is no room for corruption there~

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
                    Ortiz - Off the canvas in his only noteable win at 147. Fights Floyd.
                    JMM - never fought at 140 but Floyd drags him to 147 and then cheats on the scale.
                    ODLH - 154 a decerpite coked up Oscar was able to rattle off 500 punches win on a judges card.

I want Pacquiao.
                    Take the test.
                    I'm retired.

Smell that ?
                    The odds are always stacked in Floyd's favour. Though I give credit where it's due - Ortiz was coming off a huge win and looked like a monster against Berto, and I thought Cotto looked marvellous in the Margarito rematch. But I certainly take your point, and Floyd's flip-flopping is irritating as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
                      Ortiz - Off the canvas in his only noteable win at 147. Fights Floyd.

I want Pacquiao.
                      Take the test.
                      I'm retired.

Smell that ?
                      Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      You want it on boxing judges shoulders to decide who gets an extra 45-60+ million, nah there is no room for corruption there~
                      If Mayweather's so convinced he will comfortably win, then yes. And Manny has already said he would be receptive to that type of deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X