No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr doing a 5K run for charity today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
    "Floyd didn't give a deposition in regards to a music .lawsuit he was hit with back in South Carolina, and because of that he was ordered by the SC judge to do 40 hrs community work w/HFH. Has nothing to do with his June sentence but it is what it is."

The Truck
    That was in late 2010 and he had to complete the community service before the end of January 2011. This is done by his own choice. He also donated $50k earlier this year to HFH and a sponsorship of $100k.

Comment

Floyd doing so much charity work and training at the same time. It doesn't get any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        That was in late 2010 and he had to complete the community service before the end of January 2011. This is done by his own choice. He also donated $50k earlier this year to HFH and a sponsorship of $100k.
        " Wasn't really thinking about the time frame, just remember seeing it somewhere. It's good he's stuck with it after fulfilling his commitment so it's all G"

Truck Turner

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
          " Wasn't really thinking about the time frame, just remember seeing it somewhere. It's good he's stuck with it after fulfilling his commitment so it's all G"

Truck Turner
          Floyd a G!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
            Floyd doing so much charity work and training at the same time. It doesn't get any better.
            Well he has to do something to make up for the constant women beating he does. Charity helps get the stink of an abusive scummy dirtball off him.

Comment

You guys realize he isn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart randomly, he does these things cause he is required to do them lol, and his lawyer says to do these also to help him look better so when he goes to jail they will release him early.

I think once Floyd goes to Jail he will serve no more than 10 days tops.

Comment

Just curious, has Manny done anything recently considering he's housing wanted fugitives and evading his taxes?

Comment

Perhaps he's training for the U.S. Marshall service.

I seen them chase a fugitive and they are pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    not hating on Floyd but the way I see it
                    is, he is doing time soon,
                    so every little thing he is doing is
                    going to get him less time...
                    Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    You guys realize he isn't doing this out of the goodness of his heart randomly, he does these things cause he is required to do them lol, and his lawyer says to do these also to help him look better so when he goes to jail they will release him early.

I think once Floyd goes to Jail he will serve no more than 10 days tops.
                    Exactly my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      5K, thats it? BHop was running 5 miles for the Pascal fight
                      preach!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X