Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine Taylor: "I've been knocked out 4 times". WTH; you have???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love how hyped JT is.. watch out Sexy Sergio..

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      He's been knocked down 4 times. That's what he probably meant. No need to make a thread about it.
      The thread is about how he needs to hang it up. He said he's been KO'd 4 times; nothing about him being knocked down 4 times. Don't put words in his mouth. One should know how many times they've been KO'd.

Anyway, the point is, it's over for him. He was once my favorite fighter and still is. But just like RJJ, enough is enough.

Comment

They shouldn't have awakened this sleeping giant. Psycho Jermain Taylor is going to literally buttf**k this division.

Comment

I disagree with most here but I like his thinking. Its rather "old school". A knockdown doesnt mean much if you get up and win the fight. And for him, it was even more important because it allowed him to prove to the critics as well as himself that he can get knocked down and still be alright and win the fight. I wish him the best, a true warrior.

Comment

I feel like I got a time machine if Jermaine Taylor doesn't retire. I can see him in 10years talking like Meldrick Taylor or having Parkinson's like Terry Norris or Freddie Roach. Can't keep playing this game when you are getting jacked up & **** like he's been getting.

Comment

i love taylor's style as well as himself as a fighter, but he should hang em

Comment

I never seen a guy so excited after beating a bum who dropped him.

Comment

does jt drop his hands after he throws a combination on purpose???

Comment

A champions fall...... The sad aspect of the sport

Comment

Kind of sad. Taylor would have mopped the floor with Truax in his prime. He sure was happy about the fact that he got up and went on to win. I can understand that. It was a huge mental victory for him. I'm happy for him in that regard but worried that he's gonna get really hurt when he steps up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X