Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL:HELP ME BOXING FANS. Pick my NEW FAVORITE BOXER. ty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pick Chavez Jr, you can buy a tee with his photo on it and wear it with your pink thong, they go together well and fit your personality

Comment

Choose Saul (el canelo) Alvarez he's the FUTURE KING!!

Comment

I am absolutely posting in a LEGENDARY thread. Oh **** this is as rare as it gets when it comes to threads.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSpecial View Post
          Kinda got tired and bored of Erislandy Lara. Liked Seth Mitchell for 20 minutes but decided he's not worth watching anymore.

So help me pick my new favorite boxer. I narrowed it down to these four

Bernard Hopkins
          Chad Dawson
          JULI0 CESAR CHAVEZ JR
          Sergio Martinez
          Chad was going thru personal stuff in his life that made him fall off...he was training 4 weeks for some of his opponents...but when he is at his best, he has GREAT Defense, relentless offense...he is THE perfect slick fighter...when he signed to fight bernard, he was having this epiphany about returning to the Old "Bad" Chad Dawson...he will make his presence known when he fights Bhop...Watch the details, the DOUBLE Check hook, the defense, the aggression...This guy is going to shock allot of people ..and I dont care about what happened when he fought Pascal...No excuses, but he should have beat Pascal in 3 rounds...THIS is the fighter Im a fan of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBWxYlZasI Jump on the bandwagon and support him before its too late, cuz after the fight, EVERYONE will be jocking!

Comment

Working...
          X