Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salido's manager on fighting Broner: Salido will 'brush his hair all over the canvas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
    than his manager should know who his fighter is sign to!!... is that better you fukin moron?
    your the one being corrected so.....................................your the moron sir

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      salido should realize who's he sign to first before making claims thaat hold no weight... he's not allowed to even mention another boxer's name without bob arum's permission... sad but true, if you want a say on who to fight than dont sign with top rank
      salido is not signed to top rank, hes signed to Zanfer Promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        salido is not signed to top rank, hes signed to Zanfer Promotions.
        yet another reason why that clown is an fuccen idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
          if ponce arguably beat him imagine what siri would do

fight is not going to happen
          Ponce style is nothing like Siri, Those looping right hands probably won't on this up and coming counter puncher, I got Broner by Death Penalty.

IMO this is not a good fight.

Comment

Salido is signed to Zanfer promotions not Top Rank.

Yes Zanfer promotions have a close working relationship with Top Rank. But, they're totally different promotional company. The relationship with Top Rank won't stop any negotiations with Golden Boy or Haymon. Teiken promotions also have a close working relationship with Zanfer promotions and Top Rank. Yet they still go on and work with Golden Boy promotions as well.

So Siri doesn't and Siri manager knows, who they're signed to. If they really want this fight, their call out is perfectly legit if they really want the fight. Top Rank nor Arum has anything to do with this.

I doubt we see this fight this year though...Maybe next year the earliest.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Ponce style is nothing like Siri, Those looping right hands probably won't on this up and coming counter puncher, I got Broner by Death Penalty.

IMO this is not a good fight.
              Maybe, but Salido is not only a bigger fighter than PDL, but overall just a plain better fighter in every aspect than PDL.

Saying that I do favor Broner though. However, Salido would easily be the best fighter Broner has fought thus far. But, I don't see this fight happening till' next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Maybe, but Salido is not only a bigger fighter than PDL, but overall just a plain better fighter in every aspect than PDL.

Saying that I do favor Broner though. However, Salido would easily be the best fighter Broner has fought thus far. But, I don't see this fight happening till' next year.
                IF broner is even fighting at super feather

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
                  IF broner is even fighting at super feather
                  True, by the time a Salido fight might become realistic Broner might be at 135. So there goes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    True, by the time a Salido fight might become realistic Broner might be at 135. So there goes that.
                    Then it's Gamboa time for Broner

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      Then it's Gamboa time for Broner
                      Gamboa would straight beat down broner

Comment

Working...
                      X