Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't believe some people think Khan will beat Peterson in a rematch. Utter BS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He almost beat him with 2 points deducted.

He most certainly can beat him.
    This. End of thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
      This. End of thread.
      the hogan family!? lololol YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        If you can tell me one good reason why Khan could beat Peterson in their rematch, I will give you karma and points.

It's just not possible. The only people that put their money where their mouth is when it comes in a rematch-sense is Roy Jones when he KO'd Griffin in a rematch and recently Martinez against P. Williams. No way Khan on the same level to any of those guys, this mofo talking like he's the next coming of Tyson. Boasting about how he's sparring middleweights, when once upon a time ago he was getting knocked out by Prescott.

I can't see Khan winning at all. Peterson's got his number, just like JMM has Pacquaio's.
        I got 20m on Khan my man. Bet?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          that's a bit of a different tune from
          Yeah, I know. Came to my senses, admittedly. Still think Peterson will win. Just tired of hearing Khan's lame ass boasting, when he can't even back it up.

Comment

figure the more skilled and faster khan will improve and stay focus second time around.

khan schools peterson easy this time.

Comment

If you can tell me one good reason why Khan could beat Peterson in their rematch, I will give you karma and points.

It's just not possible. The only people that put their money where their mouth is when it comes in a rematch-sense is Roy Jones when he KO'd Griffin in a rematch and recently Martinez against P. Williams. No way Khan on the same level to any of those guys, this mofo talking like he's the next coming of Tyson. Boasting about how he's sparring middleweights, when once upon a time ago he was getting knocked out by Prescott.

I can't see Khan winning at all. Peterson's got his number, just like JMM has Pacquaio's.
              how about being a Golden Boy fighter, fighting in Las Vegas? do i win points and karma???????

Comment

He can beat him. I think he will actually KO Peterson this time.

Comment

TS do me a favor and take a look at your avatar

Comment

I dont find it that unbelievable.

Comment

he won the first time why not the 2nd?

Comment

Working...
                      X