Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquiao Bout: I Can Adjust To Any Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquiao Bout: I Can Adjust To Any Style

Tim Bradley recently visited with us on The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. The undefeated WBO junior welterweight champion said that part of the reason why he is an underdog is because a lot of the general public doesn't really know much about him. He went on to say that he is a very confident fighter and the fans will see that when he sets foot in the ring.

[Click Here To Read More]

It's true. Bradley doesn't get enough credit. Don't worry, bro. Your hand will be getting raised in June, and then they'll definitely be giving you your overdue props.

Comment

obvious question- anyone got any tim bradley sparring footage? i haven't come across any...

Comment

One thing I love about Tim Bradley, is that he is pretty good at finding a weakness to exploit, and once he finds it he takes advantage quite effectively for the rest of the fight.

Comment

I think Bradley is going to win the fight but I can't see him getting the decision regardless of how dominant he is. Think about it, Richard Abril won at least 10 rounds against Brandon Rios and still got screwed. I can't imagine Bradley dominating Pacquiao like that and Pacquiao is a far bigger jewel in Arum's crown than Rios is. So Bob is going to make sure that the fix is in for sure. Just watch. I predicted the exact same thing with Pacquiao-Marquez 3 when everybody was predicting a blowout. Manny is going to get exposed again, but he will get the decision regardless and Bradley will be wishing that he never signed with Arum.

Comment

Let's see how well he will adjust when he sees Manny walking right thru his shots and gets popped with one of Manny's own.

Comment

Bradley is UNDERRATED , he is unbeaten for a reason and he has been in there with top notch boxers

I think it is a 50/50 fight with a slight tilt towards Bradley.

But If Pac beats him fair and square no one ever shoud call Pac a hype job

Comment

Ok all you Bradley fans want to bet? PM me an amount and ill double it if Bradley wins providing I have enough points.

Ill even pay you if I feel Bradley won the fight even if the Judges give it to Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                  I think Bradley is going to win the fight but I can't see him getting the decision regardless of how dominant he is. Think about it, Richard Abril won at least 10 rounds against Brandon Rios and still got screwed. I can't imagine Bradley dominating Pacquiao like that and Pacquiao is a far bigger jewel in Arum's crown than Rios is. So Bob is going to make sure that the fix is in for sure. Just watch. I predicted the exact same thing with Pacquiao-Marquez 3 when everybody was predicting a blowout. Manny is going to get exposed again, but he will get the decision regardless and Bradley will be wishing that he never signed with Arum.
                  Idk why people call Pacquiao-JMM 3 a robbery and blame Arum. By no means am I defending Arum cause I hate that snake. But blame it on Marquez and Nacho who told him he was winning then Marquez took the last 2 rounds off.

Comment

bradleyu has a good chance to win this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X