No announcement yet.

Internet-tough-g vs Pro Boxer would look like this:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet-tough-g vs Pro Boxer would look like this:

Arturo Gatti (may he RIP) vs much bigger guys who never boxed before: This is what it looks like if you put a well trained athlete (who never boxed before) in a ring with a much smaller Pro Boxer:

Good vid but being honest I thought they did reasonably well for guys who have never boxed before, I expected Gatti to take them out quicker.

Comment

Not to mention, these 40 year old dudes didn't seem well-trained...

But I do agree with the thread title. Internet-tough-guys would get destroyed, probably even quicker

Comment

It's not like Gatti came charging forward to destroy the guys. He was just picking shot and each time he landed clean the guy was eitehr down of hurt.

Put a vicious fighter like Kirkland in there and see waht happens. I can imagine James literally beating the crap out of who ever is silly enough to get in there with him

Comment

R.i.p.........

Comment

Anybody else realize who the ref in the ring was?
            I'll give you a hint....

LETS THROW SOME THUNDER!

Comment

that's pretty ****ed up. no boxer should take part in something like this. no respect for the sport of boxing

Comment

i miss gatti, props to those guys for stepping into the ring though

Comment

R i p gatti

I would love to see it!

I wish they would track down those dudes and ask them if they would step into the ring. I've been boxing on and off for 5 years. And trust me, it's hard for sure. And to be good it goes above and beyond chilling and making rash comments. First off respect the fighter, second off respect the other fighter who lost.

It def get's twisted, there are allot of haters on this site. Allot, and i think they should handle their own shi.t before ripping others for theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    Arturo Gatti (may he RIP) vs much bigger guys who never boxed before: This is what it looks like if you put a well trained athlete (who never boxed before) in a ring with a much smaller Pro Boxer:
                    Defense is the hardest thing in boxing to learn..

Even a dude with 2 amateur fights is like superman compared to the average guy..

Comment

Working...
                    X