No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Preparing For Physical, Mental Challenges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    cotto unlike delahoya does not pay attention to the crowd and he always comes to fight cant say the same for oscar who lost all his big fights cotto has the skill and mindset to beat floyd he doesnt fall for the pre hype talks he doesnt get nervous he just stays calm and does his training cotto wont stand in front instead outbox floyd like he did to mosley use the jab to stop floyd in his tracks floyd is used to guys coming towards him i think cotto is going to stay away use lateral movement and jab when floyd comes in combos to body and head then move away
    What is Cotto going to do about Floyd's BODY JAB??

When Cotto jumps on his bike he'll find the tires are flat and the chain is off the sprocket..

Comment

Floyd should win this thing by a 7-5 margine, but say what you want about Cotto and Oscar - they fought everybody, and more importantly, they fought 'em in their primes. (except for Goldie-JCC of course).

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
        Floyd's going to swell like a mother'
        bet that 100 million

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
          Floyd should win this thing by a 7-5 margine, but say what you want about Cotto and Oscar - they fought everybody, and more importantly, they fought 'em in their primes. (except for Goldie-JCC of course).
          7-5??lol boy stop

Comment

3 Reasons Why Floyd Wins This Bout #1.Only an 8 Months off instead of 16 or 22. He will Be Very Sharp with Short layoff #2. Even tho Cotto Will Outweigh by 5-10 lbs, Floyd is The Bigger man(Reach,height,Broad Shoulders) #3. Cotto's right hand is Average,Floyd Will Take away his left. *117-111 UD-Floyd*

Comment

Miguel will come in ready. PBF beter be prepared mentaly to see and feel Miguel's power punches. I'll no be surprised if Cotto stops FMJr. under 10rds.

Cant wait to see Floy'ds face of terror after being hit with a few left hooks to the body. Remember how Curly ran after being hit to the body by Cotto! Epic!
              War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                cotto unlike delahoya does not pay attention to the crowd and he always comes to fight cant say the same for oscar who lost all his big fights cotto has the skill and mindset to beat floyd he doesnt fall for the pre hype talks he doesnt get nervous he just stays calm and does his training cotto wont stand in front instead outbox floyd like he did to mosley use the jab to stop floyd in his tracks floyd is used to guys coming towards him i think cotto is going to stay away use lateral movement and jab when floyd comes in combos to body and head then move away
                Dude you know nothing about boxing, how is Cotto going to box Floyd like that, he don't have a better jab then Oscar, Oscar had one of the best jabs in boxing, I just don't see him using his jab as well as oscar and not getting tagged all night by Floyd, Cotto is a very Good boxer but I don't think he will hurt Floyd at all, just look at what Mosley hit floyd with and he still didn't go down. The only way I see Cotto winning this fight is by putting alot of pressure on floyd but hes going to have to expect to get hit alot, and I don't think Cotto is going to be able to withstand that.
                Last edited by Toltec77; 04-18-2012, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  7-5??lol boy stop
                  Your sooooo annoying!!!! Can you please take that disgusting post off your avatar? Im sick of seeing that ugly black dude Chisora spit water in Klitchko's face... And your soooo freaking corny...

Comment

I always find it funny when people say I wish Floyd would have fought so in so 5 years ago or he's waiting for Manny to get old, when the fact is besides Mosley he's older than all these guys. Floyd is 35, Manny is 32 and Cotto is 31. Yet he still can't get credit for fighting like a fighter in his prime at his age. Haters are so funny. I respect Cotto, but his face won't hold up in this fight, and I'm glad he beat Margarito but honestly i'm not sure Cotto was gonna last another three rounds. Watch the fight again his face was bruised up and he was tired from backpeddgling all fight. Anyway I got Floyd by late TKO in a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kenwills View Post
                      I always find it funny when people say I wish Floyd would have fought so in so 5 years ago or he's waiting for Manny to get old, when the fact is besides Mosley he's older than all these guys. Floyd is 35, Manny is 32 and Cotto is 31. Yet he still can't get credit for fighting like a fighter in his prime at his age. Haters are so funny. I respect Cotto, but his face won't hold up in this fight, and I'm glad he beat Margarito but honestly i'm not sure Cotto was gonna last another three rounds. Watch the fight again his face was bruised up and he was tired from backpeddgling all fight. Anyway I got Floyd by late TKO in a great fight.
                      I agree with you man, you made some very good points. Now you know boxing, and not that BS talk. A real boxing fan knows the real deal when it comes down to boxing. much respect.
                      Last edited by Toltec77; 04-18-2012, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X