Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa, "i would have shatterd rios's jaw!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't you fight him then smh.

Comment

bum bum rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Neither did Gamboa. You should research the facts before insulting people.
        Yeah, okay. I guess you can believe that Gamboa wasn't planning on fighting Rios if you want. Gamboa's a b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          Yeah and at least Gamboa didn't go on TV to tell Rios to "stop running" and he didn't do a radio interview where he said "what if I lose?".

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Yeah, okay. I guess you can believe that Gamboa wasn't planning on fighting Rios if you want. Gamboa's a b*tch.
            find me one interview where gamboa talked about the rios fight plox.

Comment

the funniest interview bradley did is the one after all the drama where he said " trust me khan, i let you escape"

Comment

You all should be thankful Gamboa pulled out, you got an actual fight instead of the cancellation that would have occurred when Rios failed to make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  find me one interview where gamboa talked about the rios fight plox.
                  Why should I look sh** up for you? If you didn't see it, you weren't paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    FROM HIS TWITTER, I GOT A ROUGH TRANSLATION, SOMEONE HERE CAN DO BETTER THOUGH.

si yo hubiera peleado vs rios lo hubiera destrozado, pero ay rasones en pk no lo hize "contratos" miedo a nadie #teamGamboa
                    Which means:

"If I would have fought against Rios I would have destroyed him. But there are reasons why I did not do it; "contracts". I fear no one."

Comment

And I don't think Bradley is scared of Khan, boxing is a business, but the whole thing made him look bad after all his trash talk so I don't wanna see any Bradley fan criticizing Gamboa.

Comment

Working...
                      X