No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto Expects a Far Better Outing in Ortiz Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto Expects a Far Better Outing in Ortiz Rematch

Former two time Welterweight champion Andre Berto will headline for the first time at Staples Center as he rematches rival Victor Ortiz on June 23rd. The right was originally scheduled for February 11th but had to be postponed due to a bicep injury suffered by Berto during training camp.

[Click Here To Read More]

If Berto beats Ortiz, especially if he did by a wide UD or by knockout, I have no problem with him getting a big fight. Khan-Peterson II winner, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Alexander, etc.

If he hasn't fixed his stamina issues, it could be a long night for him again though.

Comment

I got Berto on this cuz he aint obviously gona fight with Vic again he gona give him angle's and let him walk into to counters and i predict Berto gona KO ortizz this time cuz he has to b smart otherwise its gona b another long night for Berto..so as long as Berto takes hes time Box intelligently stay out of reach and once again counter cuz he does have a great right hand where he counters good with it and he has to undertand he still has the speed advantage and focus more on hes Footwork cuz Vic does come in straight lines and all he has to do is step and counter and move not stay and bang with Vic cuz Vic is the stronger guy out of the two hoping for a great fight ..

Comment

I got Ortiz again. Berto can't outbox his opponents for the whole 3 minutes. As long as Ortiz brings the same pressure and intensity as the first fight it well be a long night for Berto.

Comment

lol at your sig!

Comment

Im taking Berto this time. He wont go in there and try to bang, he will try to outbox Ortiz using angles and try to box. Looking forward to this one

Comment

first fight was great, hope they go to war again
              2 bitches, but dislike Berto more between the 2
              he gained respect in a tough fight with Ortiz
              then he pulled a bitch move with excuses afterwards
              if Berto wins an exciting fight, we can see a 3rd, which is great
              but wouldn't mind seeing Berto destroyed and KO'd either

Comment

should be an active/exciting bout ...like the last...I like Vic but the both are real head cases..

Comment

I expect much better also.

Berto looked WAY off in the first bout, everything about him looked subdued.

Comment

Working...
                  X