Its official:Larry Merchant to cover Mayweather-Cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its official:Larry Merchant to cover Mayweather-Cotto fight

Comments anyone...

Ellerbe's nose looks like a rocket ship.

Comment

Probably the best thing about this lame fight.

Comment

Why make a thread about this HBO and Ellerbie been said that Merchant would cover the fight and the so called request by PBF that Merchant not work his fights was false?

Comment

merchant by tko.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            looks like whatever this sign is called..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Probably the best thing about this lame fight.
              WTF?
              Okay I get that you hate Floyd but c'moooooon.
              The guy is absolutely dreadful as a commentator.
              Can you find a more depressing commentator?
              A bigger buzz kill?
              Someone as whine as this guy, who brings absolutely nothing to the broadcast except whining and uncomfortable comments/sounds

Comment

You think HBO would pull Merchant because of Floyd? They wouldnt go that far. He was always going to work the fight. Floyd is always in great spirits after a win so I think he will talk and they will be fine. They will probably laugh with eachother. The Ortiz fight just ended weird so everyone was a lil different post fight.

However, I think worst comes to worst, Max will also be working the fight and they will let him do the post fight interview. On most mega fights, HBO usually has all there guys working. Max doesnt do any of the commentary but he does the outside stuff and gives his opions on the fights

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  You think HBO would pull Merchant because of Floyd? They wouldnt go that far. He was always going to work the fight. Floyd is always in great spirits after a win so I think he will talk and they will be fine. They will probably laugh with eachother. The Ortiz fight just ended weird so everyone was a lil different post fight.

However, I think worst comes to worst, Max will also be working the fight and they will let him do the post fight interview. On most mega fights, HBO usually has all there guys working. Max doesnt do any of the commentary but he does the outside stuff and gives his opions on the fights
                  Floyd already said, with a dead serious look on his face, in the latest 24/7 that he would not do an interview with Merchant. So either there will be no interview after the fight with Floyd, or it has to be with Kellerman or someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Right out of a scene from Ancient Aliens.

Comment

Working...
                    X