No announcement yet.

who ranks higher judah or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Ricky Hatton. He was the man at 140 and was P4P for awhile.

Judah was undisputed for two seconds and he's very inconsistent.
    Yep. If Judah ever sat atop a division for any amount of time maybe this would be a discussion, but he never came close.

Comment

I think history will rank Hatton higher but I voted for Zab although it's close. I don't pay much attention to the Tszyu fights because he had gone downhill alot when Hatton fought him and the ref let Hatton get away with murder. Hatton has only 2 losses to Zab's 7 losses. Zab was a champion 4 years before Hatton and won a tittle after Hatton retired. He has more wins over better fighters and the quality of his opponents is better overall. If they fought with both in their prime I think Zab would catch him rushing in and KO him. Plus Judah is usually fun to watch and Hatton's style makes me sick so that influenced my vote.

Comment

I did not see my name in the results so I voted to late.

Comment

I would go with Judah prime vrs prime i just think he batters and stops Hatton,not to mention he was holding straps before Ricky and after him.

Comment

Holding a belt before and after Hatton doesn't mean anything.

Comment

Why would you close the votes? Clearly the intelligent voters aren't up yet if Judah is still trailing..

Comment

hatton was better as he has only lost once to Pac. The floyd loss i dont count. Too much referee help for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  Holding a belt before and after Hatton doesn't mean anything.
                  Being a better fighter does,and Judah imo was more skilled and just plain better at his peak,the Tyszu Hatton fought wanted nothing to do with boxing by that point.

Comment

If fights only lasted 6 rounds, then it would be Zab. But they don't, so its Ricky.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      hatton was better as he has only lost once to Pac. The floyd loss i dont count. Too much referee help for Floyd.
                      Lmao, so that was the ref who check hooked his a$$ into the ring post?? You should really stop posting dude. Your love for Pac and hatred for Floyd is really disturbing!

Comment

Working...
                      X