No announcement yet.

who ranks higher judah or hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Hatton doesn't have what it takes to make Judah collapse mentally.
    He may lose to Judah, but that was a silly thing to say given how he stopped Tszyu in his prime.

Comment

The question is now who would win H2H. And, even I would probably pick Hatton.

But, it is who is ranked higher. As in who is the greater fighter. That's Hatton, and his win over faded Kostya is still better than any single win Judah has including Spinks -what is probably- Judah best win.

The only thing Judah has over Hatton, and the only thing that gives him points. It's the longevity factor. But, right now overall Hatton ranks higher.

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
        For me its Judah... the guys been in the mix for such a long time. Hatton was great but he didn't really achieve as much as people think. Won the 140 champion beating an aged Kosta and then fought B class fighters until he lost easily to Floyd and Manny.
        Judah would beat Hatton if they fought and he IMO has achieved more.
        Hatton achieved more than Zab thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Joe Cortez was not the reason he he beat Hatton. You're entitled to your opinion, and it seems like you're not over it.
          If Cortez contributed to Hattons loss, he potentially helped Floyd beat hatton. He contributed to hattons loss, cos he helped Floyd am i right?

I am over Hatton losing that dont bother me. What bothers me is we didnt get the fight we should have got. A fight in which floyd might have lost or at least more competive than what was already a competitive fight.

I like to see natural conclusions, not manufactured ones. Thats probably why i was against Floyd sucka punching Ortiz as well.

Comment

As for longevity.

Rank Judahs 3 best wins the last 5 years. Mathysse doesn't count for obvious reasons.
            Last edited by Barry Halls; 04-17-2012, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              As for longevity.

Rank Judahs 3 best wins the last 5 years. Mathysse doesn't count for obvious reasons.
              I can't go 3, just 2

Mabuza and Paris. Not good enough win to rank him above Hatton, or not even enough to still say that he is a top fighter. But, enough to give him the edge in longevity. It's enough to say he still matters somewhat and worthy enough to get another top fight to get beat up in. Because, that is what he does, gets beat up damn near every time he fights a true top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
                Hatton achieved more than Zab thats for sure.
                Hatton won his 1st genuine title in his 38th fight out of 47. Everything he did before that was just garbage. I swear people have only been watching boxing since 2005 on here lol.
                Judah won his legit title in something like his 24th fight.
                Hatton pretty much has 9 title fights losing 2 by KO and the rest was just filler.
                I dunno man, I'm not saying Judah is leagues above Hatton in acheivment but his lengthy career at or near the top does it for me rather than hypejob Hattons couple years.
                He beat an old Kostya and then 2 years later lost, then lost again.

Comment

Erislandy Lara

Comment

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
                    Hatton won his 1st genuine title in his 38th fight out of 47. Everything he did before that was just garbage. I swear people have only been watching boxing since 2005 on here lol.
                    Judah won his legit title in something like his 24th fight.
                    Hatton pretty much has 9 title fights losing 2 by KO and the rest was just filler.
                    I dunno man, I'm not saying Judah is leagues above Hatton in acheivment but his lengthy career at or near the top does it for me rather than hypejob Hattons couple years.
                    He beat an old Kostya and then 2 years later lost, then lost again.
                    Tszyu wasn't prime but he was still good. He was #3 P4P, the linael JWW champ, and was suppose to beat Hatton, and they were talking about a possible Mayweather-Tszyu fight at that point. Lets not downplay that win, because Tszyu was still the man when Hatton beat him and was suppose to win. Judah best wins were probably Cory Spinks or Junior Witter, 2 good fighters, but not the level of Tszyu.

Hatton would beat Judah H2H as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      Tszyu wasn't prime but he was still good. He was #3 P4P, the linael JWW champ, and was suppose to beat Hatton, and they were talking about a possible Mayweather-Tszyu fight at that point. Lets not downplay that win, because Tszyu was still the man when Hatton beat him and was suppose to win. Judah best wins were probably Cory Spinks or Junior Witter, 2 good fighters, but not the level of Tszyu.

Hatton would beat Judah H2H as well.
                      Mosley was P4P #3 when Mayweather fought him but was he REALLY??
                      H2H Judah kills Hatton. Just so we are clear aswell, I'm white British but Hatton is soooo overrated. Even though Kostya was still a good win, lets face it, he ONLY won bcos he was too old to fight at hattons pace.

Comment

Working...
                      X