Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone gave me 7 rounds that Abril won CLEARLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo View Post
    I scored the fight 117:111 for Abril and I believe that Jerry Roth and Glenn Trowbridge didn't want to give him that fight, but still I don't feel like I can classify this as a robbery when in fact, most of the rounds in the fight were close. Only dominant rounds for Abril were 6,8,9,11 and 12(and some people think some of those rounds were close as well), in rest of the rounds Rios while being outboxed on the outside was still blocking plenty of Abril shots and was outworking Abril on the inside landing that right hand to the body especially, that kept him close in most of those rounds. Some people just tend to give fighters more credit for punches landed from outside than for punches landed in clinches on the inside as it looks "cleaner" and I don't think judges are looking at it that way. Scoring in fights is very subjective and unortunetelly Abril made this fight close by staying on the inside without throwing. Even while he was good defensively there, everything was always going through and he just wasn't throwing back too much. Could you guys give me round by round scorecards?
    How about we give you rios' c0ck to take up the ass which im sure you'd enjoy.

Comment

Here are the rounds Abril won clearly...

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo View Post
        Only dominant rounds for Abril were 6,8,9,11 and 12(and some people think some of those rounds were close as well)
        so ur telling me rounds 1 & 2 were competitive?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

THIS^

Its amazing reading through peoples posts about this fight..some fanboys refuse to beleive what happened, its like they cant comprehend their fav fighter loosing.
          Abril won and it was as clear as the morning sunshine that rolls over the valleys on a beautiful english day in summer time in the lake district.

Comment

to be honest i watched the fight and cant see2 rounds Rios won........

Comment

damn straight.......lol couldnve said it better

Comment

Post of the day

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                  Bingo! What's more I even say that Rios won round 1 by landing better shots.
                  I literally don't remember a single punch that Rios landed.

Comment

rios won maybe 2 rounds, this is the answer to your question

Comment

I might have given Rios round 2. On the RTR thread on here, I think I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X